(Y/N) moments in Ares

1) When Inakuni arrived at Raimon Junior High

Ootani walked in carrying a box and smiled at the team.
"Wow, everyone looks amazing!" She started tearing up.
"I just remembered how the old Raimon was like when working hard..."

"So Tsukushi-San knew the Endou twins and the rest of them, right?" Asuto asked curiously.

"Who're they?" Goujin asked confused.

Silence fell upon the Club. Then everyone started shouting.

"Goujin-Senpai, that's terrible!" Hiro mumbled in terror.

"To be that uninformed..." Hiori widened his eyes.

"Endou Mamoru...the one who took the no name Raimon, and let them to become the nation's greatest as their legendary captain! And Endou (Y/N), the one who took effort in tighting the defense, helping the offense and straightning the middle fielders!" Michinari spoke out in admiration.

Ootani suddenly cried out.
"It's true that the Endou twins were amazing people!"

2)Football Frontier introduction

"The next team is also a first-timer in the tournament. Tonegawa Tousen! This team includes the famous twins we all know. It will be interesting how this will effect the tournament."

On the screen ahowed that Endou (Y/N) was being interviewed.

"How does it feel to be standing here on the Football Frontier again, (Y/N)-San?" The woman smiled at the girl.

"We feel motivated and honored to be here once again. We try to give our best to make it to the finals, but even if we lose we'd still be happy we were able to participate." She answered shyly.

Every team stared in respect and awe towards their senior.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-San." Said girl only nodded and smiled.

"Which team will the goddess of victory smile upon? Glory be to the Football Frontier!"

3)Revealing who the semi-final opponent is

"Yes, your next opponent is Tonegawa Tousen." She stated nervously.

"That's right. It's where those legendary twins, Endou (Y/N) and Endou Mamoru  are there as a football ambassadors." The coach creepily smiled.

"It's the Endou twins' team?" Asuto flinched.

"Yes." Ootani chirped.

"We're going against them? That might be a problem." Goujin gulped. At the same time said boy and girl were tying their shoes. Then high fiving.
"Hey! Tell us ten of their weaknesses!"

"Their weaknesses? Mamoru-San is not really good at studying. And (Y/N)-San is shy!" Ootani gave unwanted information.

"That doesn't involve soccer." Hiori spoke out.

"They're too passionate."

"That's not a weaknesses either. I'm talking in terms of soccer!" Goujin whined.

"I can't think of anything. They're not just a legendary goalkeeper and middle fielder, Mamoru-San is a legendary captain and (Y/N)-San a legendary player. They led Raimon to the national championship!"

"Yes, and they're also exhibiting their skills. Him as a legendary caprain, and (Y/N) as a legendary player. Both at one place, Tonegawa Tousen, which is bad considering two of the most powerful specimens are at a one team at the same time. Anna-San." Zhao Jihyun started.

"Yes." She turned on the board to show some news.

"Tonegawa Tousen started a soccer team?" Hiura readed with confusion laced in his tone.

"Yes, Tonegawa Tousen didn't have a soccer team until recently." Anna shared.

Exclaims where heard from the room.

"I've heard of it. Sports is not that active at Tonegawa Tousen, and they just enjoy it as a hobby. The ones who started the soccer club-" Ootan interrupted Hiro,
"Were the Endou twins."

"They started the soccer club from scratch?" Michinari's mouth gaped in shock.

"That's a lot of work." Mansaku commented.

Ootani only giggled.
"It's the twins after all, they probably went around asking everybody. They probably asked a trackstar, 'Do you want to play soccer?'. They probably asked a random club person,'Want to play soccer?'. And so on."

"And yet they managed to get to the semi-finals?" Goujin was in complete shock.

"If you summarise it in one word, Tonegawa Tousen Eleven is a medley. I'm sure luck played a factor in them making it that far." Hiro pushed his glasses.

4) #Bonus (Outer Code)

"They're not bad." (Y/N) commented as she and her brother watched the match between Inakuni Raimon and Seishou.

"Mhm. What do you think of this year's new Football Frontier?" Mamoru asked.

"I don't know, we'll see."