When we had finished our third bottle of beer we were all kinda drunk. I knew what I was doing though so I didn't really worry to much, I was more worried about Skip and Luke now. They were singing Twinkle twinkle little star as loud as they could. Four times the same guy had come and told us to shut up but we couldn't take him seriously so every time he would come and scream at us we would laugh our arses off.

"TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!" Luke sang again.

"Oh, not again!" I groaned and covered my ears. 

"Guys, it was funny the first two times but its getting really annoying now." Christian said really seriously then started giggling.

"Lets put on some music then." I stood up and went to the car. I put on the radio and turned the volume really loud and Jenny's face lit up and she stood up and ran to the car.

"I love this song!" She yelled over the music and climbed up on the roof of the car.

"Jen you're drunk! Get down you could hurt yourself." I screamed but she just ignored me. April joined me and tried to get her down but it was impossible.

Then something happened that I did not expect to happen..

I joined her.

I've never bin one of that kind of girls that try to be sexy and show themselves but something just happened.

I heard the guys whistle and laugh while me and Jenny just did... something!

"YOU'RE GONNA FALL! GET DOWN!" April screamed, I just offered her my hand so I could help her up.

"Oh come on April! Live a little!" Jenny shouted and started dancing even more.

"Yeah and its my birthday in two days.." I put on my best puppy dog face. She sighed and took my hand and I helped her up.

JAI'S POV.

When I saw Sam and Jenny start to dance I swear I have never seen anything hotter! 

I've never bin one of those guys that always think about the body and looks, I always thought about the personality. But this was one of those moments when I couldn't help myself, I just felt like that luckiest guy on earth. I looked to my side and saw the other guys drooling and whistling at them.

"Oi, thats my girl up there!" I hit Luke playfully in the shoulder. 

"Yeah and thats my girl!" Beau pointed at April who had now joined them. They just kept on dancing until the song was over. Me and the guys all cheered for more but April and Jenny just giggled and got off the bus while Sam stayed up there and was looking up to the sky. 

I grabbed some blankets and ran to the bus. I felt that I was a little drunk so I had a hard time trying to climb on top of the bus holding three blankets. When Sam heard me she started laughing and helped me up. When I got up I saw that she had been taking photos of the view over the lake. I smiled as she continued. I was still thinking straight so I took up my phone and snapped a photo at her while see wasn't looking and opened twitter.

JaiBrooks1: The pretty girl hiding behind the camera.

I posted the picture and took a look at her one more time. She had her camera close to her face but you could still see her smile, then you could see the amazing view over the lake.