Assassin 45: Kimiko's Quest and Class E's Mistake

Δ Assassin 45: Third Person's PoV Δ

"No, no, no!" Her voice echoed the whole library. She had stacks of books placed on her table and she had read every single one of them. 

Kimiko sighed in frustration combing her long blue hair. She's never been stressed ever since she came to this world. Today is her unlucky day then.

It's been a couple of days when she started browsing for a certain book. She's been inside Sayuri's library for a long time. No one even knows the reason why she's getting all so worked up inside a quiet and isolated room.

No one dared to enter the library because of Kimiko's rage. They do not want to get inside the Goddess' nerves. 

She completely forgot that her mission is to save the Earth. She has one thing in mind that she had to put in first before the mission. Technically, it could still be a part of her mission.

What is it you ask? Well, it is a secret of the author and the Goddess herself. 

Kidding, you'll know later. 

"Oh come on!" She exclaimed as she dropped the last book for the day. She's almost ready to give up until an idea popped out of her mind. 

"Maybe I could go back to the Land of Heavens for a while? I could use the library and Shiro's help too." She thought out loud. 

She return all the books in its proper bookshelves before heading out the library to go to Sayuri's room. Sayuri didn't go to school for today because of her mother's request. It is Sayuri's dream to become a doctor like her mother so she decided to be with her in the hospital for at least 2-3 days.

Kimiko knock on the door twice before entering the room. Luck is on her side as she saw Sayuri fixing her hair.

"Sayu-chan?" Kimiko close the door behind her. 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm going back to the Land of Heavens for a while." Sayuri look at her with bewilderment.

"Why?" 

"You see, I've been researching about something but I can't seem to find it. My questions might be answered when I went back. Don't worry! I'll be back for a few days!" The blue-haired Goddess replied not wanting to leave Sayuri for a long time.

"What research is that? You seemed to be occupied by another task." Sayuri pointed out. 

"I'll tell you when I get back." She smiled slightly. "Oh and I'll be leaving now."

"NOW!?" The peach-haired girl choke on her saliva. 

"Yeah. Sorry." Kimiko laugh sheepishly. "I have to go now. I promise I will return!"

"You better be! Your mission is not done yet!" In a blink of an eye, Kimiko disappeared into thin air. Sayuri just smiled to herself as she fix her things before going to the hospital. She already texted Korosensei that she won't be coming to school in a few days because she wants to learn about everything in medical field. She knew their 2nd Semester Exams are coming and she doesn't mind it at all. 

She can't seem to concentrate with their lessons this past few days. As if something is bugging her and she does not want it at all. As what she had said, instincts never fail her. This time around, she feels threatened without any reason.