Chapter Thirty-Six: Celebrating

Isabelle smiled as she brushed her fingers through Cristiano’s hair, she was so proud of him and it felt unreal that they had won Más que baile; she kissed her boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around her.

The couple were currently at the end of season party that the show hosted every year and Cristiano hadn’t been able to keep his hands off Isabelle since they had arrived.

“I love you,” Cristiano murmured resting his hands on her hips, he didn’t care who could see them and he doubted anyone would care; he kissed her softly still in awe that they had won Más que baile.

Isabelle smiled pulling back from Cristiano, she rested her head against his; she couldn’t wait to go home and relax, since tomorrow she was officially moving in with her boyfriend.

“I love you too,” Isabelle said giving Cristiano a quick kiss, she ignored the feeling of being watched knowing that it was a full nightclub and they would be leaving soon.

Cristiano allowed his hands to wander around his girlfriend’s body, he loved the feeling of Isabelle’s body against his and he sure that he would never get used to moments like these.

“Cristiano,” purred a voice making Cristiano stop what he was doing, Isabelle rested her head against her boyfriend’s shoulder; she didn’t have to turn around to know who it was.

Irina smirked staring at her ex-boyfriend, it had taken her a lot of work to get here and now she wasn’t going to allow anything to stop her from getting what she wanted.

“Irina… what are you doing here?” Cristiano said knowing that this wasn’t a night out for her, she didn’t have business in Madrid and it set him on edge.

Isabelle turned to look at her love rival, she frowned wondering why Irina couldn’t just leave them alone; she knew that the Russian was nothing but trouble.

“To keep up my end of the deal… you won Más que baile,” Irina said eyeing Isabelle, she had been shocked watching her ex-boyfriend win the competition; now she wanted him back to help her career.

Cristiano drew Isabelle closer, he had no interested in his ex-girlfriend and he didn’t know why she was truly here; he shook his head knowing that he wasn’t interested.

“We broke up Irina… our bet is off,” Cristiano said watching Irina, he didn’t trust her and he knew that she was used to getting everything that she wanted; he just hoped that she would back off.

Isabelle eyed the Russian for a moment, she wasn’t sure what Irina was hoping to happen but she wasn’t going to let anything come between her and Cristiano.

Irina pursed her lips, she looked to Isabelle who was wearing a cream column sweetheart short-length silver sequins cocktail dress paired with silver high heels; she didn’t know why Cristiano was interested in the red head when he could have her.

“I think you should go Irina… I’m not interested,” Cristiano said before he led Isabelle away from Irina, he wasn’t going to ruin their night of celebration when he could easily ignore her.

Irina watched the couple leave, she pursed her lips before she turned around and walked away; that was Cristiano’s final chance and now she would have to make Isabelle pay for stealing him away from her.

***

Isabelle smiled kissing her boyfriend as she attempted to open her apartment door, she knew what was going to happen tonight even if Cristiano had no idea what she had planned.

Junior was currently with Dolores back at Cristiano’s house and Cristiano wasn’t truly expected home after the night that he’d had; Isabelle was a little nervous and she was sure that they had all night together.

“I love you,” Cristiano murmured as they stumbled into her apartment, he held her close as he kicked the door closed and kissed her.

Isabelle smiled softly kissing her boyfriend, she slowly started to unbutton his white shirt knowing what she wanted; Cristiano pulled back a little and swallowed shaking his head.

“Isa…” Cristiano murmured stopping her hands, his brown eyes looking at her wondering if this was what she truly wanted; he didn’t mind waiting and he knew how much of a big deal this was for her.

“I want you,” Isabelle said pleased that she’d only had one glass of champagne and nothing more, she wanted a clear head for tonight and she knew he would try to stop her.

Cristiano swallowed, he blinked taking a shaky breath not wanting to rush her; she was important to him and he didn’t want this to be a spare of the moment thing.

“I’ve been thinking about this for weeks Cris… I want this, I want you,” Isabelle said trying to sooth Cristiano’s unspoken worries, she was glad that he had stopped but she wasn’t feeling pressured in anyway.

Cristiano took a deep breath, he nodded his head before ducking his head down to kiss Isabelle; he was going to be her first and he felt honoured that she wanted him to do so, that she trusted him.

“As long as this is what you want,” Cristiano murmured pulling back and cupping Isabelle’s face, his brown eyes searched her face; he didn’t want this to be some reaction to having Irina showing up.

Isabelle nodded her head carefully resting her hands on his chest, Cristiano kissed her softly before gently pulling her into her bedroom.

In a few days’ time they would be living together and Cristiano knew that everything was going to be great; he couldn’t wait to share a home with his girlfriend and Junior adored her.

Cristiano slowly closed the bedroom door behind him, he was glad that he got Isabelle alone to himself tonight; he was happier than he had been in a long time and it was all down to his new girlfriend.

***

Irina sipped on her drink, she smirked knowing that Isabelle had no idea who she was dealing with; she would have what she wanted soon and the red head would lose everything that she had.

Irina was a little disappointed that her sister refused to help her but she was sure it would all work out no matter what; she had everything planned out and then Cristiano would be hers again.

Irina had never thought that Cristiano would become so popular after a show like Más que baile; she had truly expected him to crash and burn but now she could truly benefit from being his girlfriend.

Isabelle was nothing more than a problem and Irina was determined to keep her promise; she would end the red head’s career for taking Cristiano from her.

Irina smirked she had no idea what Cristiano saw in the dancer, she was nothing special and it wasn’t like it would improve his own career to stay with her for long.

Irina cackled as she thought about what she had planned for Isabelle, in three weeks’ time everything would come into play and no one would know that she was behind it.

Irina doubted that Cristiano would want a cripple and he would be begging for her to take him back once she had destroyed Isabelle’s life.

Cristiano was a footballer and no one would think twice of him leaving his current girlfriend for his model ex-girlfriend; Irina was such a better choice for him and tonight had only been his last chance.

Isabelle was Irina’s target now and there would be no escaping from what was coming for her.