Chapter Eighteen: I Wish Those Days

Cristiano grinned as he deepened the kiss that he was sharing with Isabelle, they were currently in her dressing preparing for the sixth live show of Más que baile; the footballer was surprised that he had made it this far.

“You have to go,” Isabelle mused as she wrapped her arms around Cristiano’s neck and brought him closer, the two knew that they couldn't be caught or it could led to trouble.

After his break-up with Irina, Cristiano had asked Jorge to release a statement to the press stating that he had ended his relationship with the model; he didn't want Irina to get the chance to harm whatever he had with Isabelle.

“Nena,” Isabelle said as she pulled back from him, she was already dressed for the show and was just waiting for hair and make-up to do a quick once over; she was ready for the show but Cristiano kept messing up her make-up.

“So our date tomorrow,” the Portuguese said as he looked at her, since the last game of the season was on Sunday; he had invited Isabelle and her family to attend while they were going on their second official date tomorrow.

“What about it?” Isabelle asked as she made sure that her hair was okay, Cristiano grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist making her smile.

“Wear something comfortable and sensible shoes,” Cristiano said causing the red head to look at him confused, she didn't know what he was planning but she had an idea that he wasn’t going to tell her until he picked her up for their date.

***

Stepping out onto the dance floor for their samba, Cristiano swallowed nervously between starting a personal relationship with Isabelle and ending his relationship with Irina; the footballer had struggled with the samba.

The red head was wearing a multi-colour dress and black heels whole he was wearing a black suit with open shirt; they were dancing to I Wish by Steve Wonder.

Isabelle flashed him a reassuring smile as he took her hand as they stood in their first position waiting for the music to play; she knew that he hadn’t done as well with this routine but the red head only cared that he tried his best and that was all that mattered to her.

Strutting towards Cristiano as the music started to play; Isabelle knew that this was all about looking sexy; something that she didn't doubt that Cristiano could do.

Pressing up against Cristiano’s chest as she swayed her hips, the red head bit back a smile as she felt Cristiano nuzzle her head gently as their heads rested against each other for a moment.

The audience seemed to go crazy as the two moved through their routine with as much ease as they could, Cristiano and Isabelle glided across the floor; the bodies pressed together as they moved.

Their natural attraction for one another was more than clear as they danced until the final reached the end of the song; Isabelle grinned as she hugged Cristiano, who sighed as she flashed him a reassuring smile.

Pilar appeared as she stepped onto the dance floor as she joined Cristiano and Isabelle, who were taking deep breathes to calm their rapid breathing while the crowd were on their feet cheering for them.

“Cristiano that was a samba full of pecs-appeal, intriguing glimpses of what your hips can do, great arm placement… but there is one thing that you can do is move more freely,” Santi said making Isabelle and Cristiano nod as the footballer wrapped his arm around her waist.

“The shirt was a slight distraction, there was no bounce action and it was a little awkward, you mastered everything else and I thought it was absolutely fantastic,” Boris said making the couple nod as Isabelle slipped an arm around Cristiano, she knew that he was disappointed that he hadn’t done so well with this dance.

“It could have been more relaxed, but it was incredibly sexy well done,” Víctor said making Isabelle grin as she glanced at Cristiano, she knew that the Samba had knocked his confidence.

“I don’t think latin comes as easy to you… you look a lot more comfortable in hold, you did really well with the samba steps that you were given, it was incredibly sexy and Irina’s an idiot for letting you go,” Aída said making the audience cheer in agreement as Cristiano flexed his hold on Isabelle before Pilar dismissed them to head to the lounge to get there results.

Isabelle hugged Cristiano as they stepped into the lounge; she knew that he was a little disappointed with the routine but she was proud of him.

Pilar called their attention to the judges who had their results for the samba,

“Eight,”

“Nine,”

“Eight,”

“Eight,”

were announced making the audience clap while Isabelle and Cristiano took a seat in the lounge were they would be until the voting had finished. The red head offered him a smile as she squeezed his hand making him look at her.

“I’m proud of you… you did the best that you could do and that’s all I want,” Isabelle said making Cristiano nod as he looked at her with a small smile.

He didn't want to let her down, he didn't care what anyone else thought he wanted to make her proud of him; something he didn't think he’d even want from anyone else again.

***

Watching Isabelle step onto the dance floor, this time with Daniel; Cristiano couldn't help the feeling of jealously that rose within him at the halter top and skirt that she was wearing.

They were currently recording for the live eviction show that wouldn’t be shown until tomorrow and Isabelle and Daniel were doing a professional Cha-Cha together.

The two were dancing alongside Grace and her husband Francis and Maria and Adam for the routine which was to a medley of One Thing by Amerie and Girls by the Sugababes.

Cristiano watched as Isabelle strutted down the steps of the stage and moved to with the other two female professionals, he could see that Isabelle moved with a little more grace that the other two whose poses seemed forced.

The Portuguese sighed as he leant against the back wall of the studio where he was watching Isabelle dance, she moved gracefully and it was a sight that he rarely got to see because he was usually the one dancing with her.

He frowned as he watched her dancing with Daniel, it unsettled him how easy the two of them got along and it made him wonder if she’d ever gone out with him.

The Portuguese swallowed as he watched Isabelle and Daniel do their lift, he knew that sooner or later that would be him and he was a little worried that he might drop her.

Cristiano’s thoughts turned to their next dance, since they’d already been through the first part of the results show and were waiting for the final elimination.

Their next dance was the Argentine Tango, something that Cristiano hadn’t been looking forward to but it was the dance that everyone was talking about; a couple of papers had joked that Messi would probably do it better.

Shaking his head, Cristiano looked at Isabelle as the professional dance ending, after he had let her down today he was going to work extra hard on the Argentine Tango.

###

Author's Note:

Check out the video to see the dance x