Chapter 1

AUTHOR

Its been 12 years after Blackpink successful era, 12 years of sweat and struggle, 12 years of laugh and tears, 12 years of a flashing fame, 12 years of bond with the most amazing girls she ever met, who have been staying with her since she step in the beginning of idol world, who have given her the strength she needs through thick and thin, who have been the most reliable circle for her..

Her group members..

Jisoo, who have been always stand by her side, providing her all the guidance she needed as a sister, always been the kind and reliable unnie for her.. despite her playful side, she is actually a very strict and loving person to Lisa.. completing the need of family, Jisoo was basically her mom and dad.

Chaeyoung, her best friend who have been always lending her ears and shoulder when she's at the most vulnerable state, who have been always the one who really understand Lisa in many way, with or without word, she always know Lisa's thought and feeling.

Jennie.... her first love, the one she said she can't leave without, the one who gave her the purpose to live, the light who have been always leading her through darkness, the one who've been the reason for her completed days.. till they shock the world with their relationship.

But now, they left all of it.. Blackpink disbanded 5 years ago, the Blinks' heart broke at the announcement, and it broke Blackpink more than anyone could imagine...

LISA

"Sweety, are you done packing?" Mom has been peppering me with her impatient question, I sigh.. "Not yet mom!" How can I pack these whole things in a second when I actually moving in another country? "Just be fast sweety, I told you to pack things up last night but look at you now! " crap.. My mom is standing behind me with her overflowing nagging. "Yes.. I'm at fault mom, I'm sorry.. " I apologize in a small voice but my hands are still on my clothes, folding and packing them into the luggage.

"Just.. Be fast sweety, our flight is 2 hours ahead" at last.. Mom stops her talent from hitting my eardrums. "Okay mom.. "

KOREA

I can't believe it, I'm back again.. The country I left 5 years ago, to give up my fame, to leave the bash from netizen, I've been always criticized for being a foreign idol in this country.. So much hurt and struggle, so much pain and invisible scars. I inhale the air, this country is my second hometown after Thailand, being able to step on this country's ground and inhale it's air.. I feel fresh.. I roam my eyes around the city, there is not much difference from the last time I leave this country.

And now.. I'm back.. Not as the Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink.. But just a Lalisa Manoban.. The choreographer and I sometime offer myself to be a photographer for some personal photo shoots for my friends. I'm wearing a cap with a sunglasses and mask to avoid from any attention, I also wear a loose hoodie so my figure couldn't be detected. My mom also did the same but not as extreme as me, she just put on a cap and mask.

We waited for few minutes before someone arrived to fetch us up. "Miss Manoban, I'm Mr. JYP's personal assistant, Park Kiyoung. " He stretch out his hand to shake me and my mom. "Nice meeting you sir.. " I said with a smile. "Please just call me Kiyoung.. " he is so friendly, it's shocked me as he could accept my presence. "Let's go? " He open the van door and gesture us to go in.

"How is Korea miss? " Kiyoung break the silence after awhile "Lisa.. Please call me Lisa.. And Korea is awesome like always" I smile at him, it's still the awesome country I used to admire so much since I was trainee. "Do you miss being here? " He ask me, I stare out the window, the old feeling come right away, making me suffocate thinking about them, it has never fade, every moment that I breath here.. It have never fade.. "Yes, I miss it so much"

Saying the words give an emotional impact to my body, it's aching, it's painful.. Where is everybody? Jisoo.. Chaeng.. And.. Jennie.. We rarely contacted each other after 5 years of separation, Jisoo pursued her career in acting, Rose become a really popular singer, and Jennie.. She's busy being a model, and representative for many brands.. She also launched her own product.

I smile thinking about her, I love her so much that my heart beat rapidly whenever I chant her name. Me? I become a choreographer, I receive many offer but this is the first time I received an offer from Korea.. And it's JYP who hired me to be his temporary choreograper for his new group, a girl group. I gladly accept her offer, and ask him to keep it private. I don't want the knetz being crazy about my sudden appearance after years of vanishing, being despised by the whole country made me feel tired to stand on the spotlight. JYP agreed to it and he also prepared us an exclusive dance practice room just for me and my team.

I didn't know that he thinked of me highly that he is willing to provide us a room because I refuse to do the practice session in public, good thing.. He understood me and now, I'm on my way to see him after years, the last time I met him is when blackpink became his guest in his show, after the show ends, he actually went to met me personally and showered me a rain of compliment about how great my dancing skill is. I'm overwhelmed by his compliment, it's one of the good day I don't want to stop remember.

"Hello Lisa! You're here.. Still have the idol vibe.. " his smile is still the same, her disappearing eyes and his wide toothy grin ease my anxiety. We are currently in his office with my mom. "Hello sir, nice to see you.. You're still handsome.. " I give back a compliment for him and he smiles at my words. "How is Korea? "

"It's really great to be here again, I miss this country so much.." he smiles gently as I speak. He pat my shoulder before voicing "I'm glad that you're feeling that way" my heart feel at ease by his words, his acceptance and warmth are really overwhelming, I've never know that I could hear something nice again from someone in this country, and he is the first one to do so.

"So when will I start training your girls? " he clap his hand excitedly and grin "Two days from now, if that okay with you? Or you need some more time to adjust again? I can give that time to you.. There is no problem.. " such a generous person, I thought. "I think two days are more than enough" I return the same energy to him "Alright then! Let's get through to the contract" He goes to his table and pull out some papers.

We did a short meeting about my job description and my schedule "I'm counting on you Lisa.. I've always know that you're a super talented artist, I have no doubt nor regret calling you and assigning you to my girls" His tone is gentle.. filled with hope, who am I to disappoint him after he trusted me to work with him? I'm just so grateful that he isn't looking at my past, but he chose me because of my capability. "I'm willing to do anything to fulfill my task sir, and I will only give the best out of me. " I give him my words and he nods with a smile hearing my determination.

This is my fresh start, there is no need to be afraid, I only need to trust him and give all out for him. At this moment, I feel alive again.. I gain a slight strength to stand on this land again.

Lalisa Manoban breathed again.

A/n: Angst....... Prepare yourself.