40 | tree

"so, does anyone has a backyard to plant a tree?" daehwi looks at them with hopes in his eyes.

or rather all of them is hoping that someone prosperous can lend their backyard to plant their project.

unfortunately, no one bothered to raise their hands. "well, this is unlucky" he said.

therefore, renjun's brain (if he has one) ticks forcing his hand to raise as all of them eyed him.

"oh i know one" he smirked while he luaghs as if he is a king, you know the 'ohohohohoho' one. though it kinda sounds like santa claus.

-

"holy shit is he a king or something?!"

renjun smiles and said, "that's what it's looks like."

they were in 'aw' seeing a much look like castle unfold in their eyes.

"this is definetly not normal!" hyemin stated still in aw. "says the one who is definetly not normal too" muneo hissed at her.

suddenly, their organ of sight traveled to renjun who's speaking someone in his phone.

"child, where in the mothershit are you!? we've been standing here for 3 hours!" the lad stated at the other line as if they have been waiting there for 3 hours.

"don't curse at me! jisung might here you!"

and, a beeping sound occurs telling renjun that the other line ended the call.

"i might choke him later" he said putting his phone at his back pocket or for i meant butt.

"child abuse" a boy suddenly pops up in the gigantic gate they were facing and standing at. "hyemin!"

"zhong freaking chenle?!"

"you blind or what?"

the two friends hugged each other as if they didn't see each other for a very long time.

-

moreover, the 5 students who were grouped by their proffessor were finally at chenle's backyard which he pleasantly offered to them.

as a matter of fact, the presedent aka chenle, also provided them a bottle that contains a chemical for the tree to suck and grow bigger.

"renjun! you need this!" hyemin shouted at renjun with her hand holding a bottle of chemical for the tree to grow. "suck it up so you'll grow bigger!"

renjun glares at hyemin then retorted, "i'm not a plant, idiot!"

"shall we buy our seed tomorrow?" the boy besides muneo, daewhi, asked them.

they agreed all together, "sure!"

-

NOTE :
- so i just reread my past chapters that i made and it fucking cringes the heck out of me. but, i can't really do anything about it anymore so please bare with it lol.
- i have a new book lol. it's a jaemin fanfic called 'schediaphilia' ;)) ok lmao
- lastly thank you for keeping up with this book uwu. at last i updated again jajajsjs.
- have a nice day everyone!🌻