29 | hang out

"what can i get for you?"

"two iced americano, with 4 shots of expresso please"

"okay, do u want anything else?"

"none"

"what size?"

"regular"

"huh?"

"i did not quite heard it, can you repeat it?"

"regular please"

"okay, we will deliver your order on your table in 5 minutes"

i am currently dating chenle

in my dreams bitches

"lets get a seat!" chenle smiles, grabbing my wrist and leading the way.

he grabbed my wrist, fuck

we finally found one then we seat, what do u expect?

well, shit this is awkward

"sooooo hyemin what grade are you?" chenle asked, gazing at me.

"i'm your senior" my mouth answered.

"your older than me!"

"bitch don't call me old, you child" i exclaimed looking at him playfuly.

"hyemin noona"

wow the sudden attack

"what is it?"

furthermore, our conversation goes on and on.

after their sweet little coffee time, they both decided to kill the time by going to the to the cliché arcade somewhere in the mall near them for they still have lots of time to murder and as usual this rich ass kid insisted to go.

"can you stop? laughing?!"

"i can't"

"omg, i can't even focus in killing these zombies! should i kill you instead!?"

"that's just pure child abuse!!"

they both just laughed and laughed until the game ended. they once again stroll around the area hoping to find something interesting to do.

and in their luck! chenle suddenly captured a what you call 'karaoke' and so he dragged hyemin into it.

"shit, should i google : how to sing properly without embarrassing yourself infront of your crush ?"

"no need," chenle chuckled at her statement preparing his mic, seating down and clicking some random numbers to play a song. "just watch me instead!"

hyemin did what chenle has told her and to her another suprise, she was stunned by chenle's singing skills. he sang slow, high, fun and weird songs.

chenle finished his singing concept with a bow as hyemin clapped happily. the two left the place as well as going out the arcade and now their outside it, still in the mall ofcourse.

"so, should we go home now?" hyemin asked chenle.

fortunately, they both have the same height.

chenle made a thinking face saying, "let's see..." he smiled. "i'll walk you home then!"

hyemin agreed to his offer and soon they went home.

- may 10, 2019 | oh my gAHD THIS CHAPTER. UHM. HOLD UP. i'm literally cringing at my own book tf. but anyways i edited it so i can be least satisfied idk okay bye.