(S) 420 my dudes (Kiribaku I guess)

(As we all know it's Bakuhoe's birthday, so here's a story that I wrote instead of sleeping. There are no quirks in this just to clarify.)

Were the fuck am I? Bakugou thought as he woke up in an unfamiliar room. He looked to his left to find a red haired boy, Kirishima!? He was shocked. He rolled off the bed but winced in pain as he tried to stand up. He grabbed at the bed side table to keep his balance. On it was a picture of a smiling blonde boy with a black streak in his hair. Must be Pikachu's house. He managed to exit the room without waking Kirishima, with proved to be a hard task considering every step made him want to scream. In the hall he found a passed out Kaminari. Bakugou preceded to kick him in the side with all the strength he could muster.
"WHAT THE FU- Oh, hay Bakugou."
"What the hell happened last night?"
"You, my friend, had the best birthday of all time. Also, nice skirt."
Bakugou looked down to see he was in a extremely short skirt that showed off almost everything.
"I got a killer headache, I can't remember shit, and I can barely fucking walk."
"Here,"
Kaminari said as he helped Bakugou to the dining room,
"I'll tell you everything. You like your coffee black, right?
"Yeah."
Kaminari ran off the the kitchen to get them drinks. Bakugou looked around and spotted more of his classmates asleep all around the place. The dining room looked into the living room were he spotted Izuku and Todoroki piled onto Ida on the couch. Next to them on the ground was Jirou. Kaminari came back with Bakugou's coffee,
"So you really don't remember?"
"Nothing past Mina and Kirishima blindfolding me."
Kaminari began to catch Bakugou up on all of the nights events.

        (Flashback to the day before)

Mina pulled up to Bakugou's and Kirishima's shared apartment in her bubblegum pink Jeep. She ran up two flights of stares and violently knocked on their door until Bakugou opened it.
"The fuck you want?"
"HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY BAKU!!!!!!" (20 is the legal drinking age in Japan, this is important later.)
Kirishima snuck up behind him and tied a orange bandanna around his eyes,
"What are you two doing?"
"You'll know soon."
Mina garbed the sleeve of Bakugou's jacket and led him to her car. Kirishima and her sat in the front while Bakugou sat in the back seat alone. They arrived at Kaminari's parents house at 6 PM. Denki's parents were out of town and it was the perfect place to throw Katsuki's birthday party. Mostly everyone was there by the time they pulled in. Kirishima and Ashido led him to the front door were Kaminari greeted them. They all went inside were they untied Bakugou's blindfold.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" 
Everyone yelled in unison. Sero walked up to Bakugou and handed him a beer.
"May I present to you your first drink."
"Who said this was my first time drinking?"
Sero just laughed. Once everyone had arrived Kaminari announced that it was time for presents.
"OPEN MINE FIRST!"
Mina yelled as she gave Bakugou a nicely wrapped, lava lamp print box. He unwrapped it to discover a orange hoodie, he unfolds it and sees that his full name is embroidered on the top left side, and on the back was a cartoon drawing of him, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari with the words "Bakusquad" under it.
"Ha, fucking thanks raccoon eyes."
He gave what looked to be a smile.
"You are welcome."
Kirishima got Bakugou a pair of Crocs that were the same color as the hoodie Mina got him. Ida, Midorya, and Todoroki got him the collage textbook (I forgot to mention that they all are in college together)he needed for science.
"These are crazy expensive, why the fuck would you spend that much on me?"
"It wasn't that much."
Ida assured. Bakugou continued opening presents, he grabbed the one Momo got him and was about to open it until she stopped him. She grabbed him by the wrist and led him outside.
"The fuck?"
"Now you can open it."
He unwrapped it.
"I hope you like it."
It was the eyeliner he had been wanting.
"Thank a lot or whatever but did you really need to bring me outside?"
"I just tried to save you from Kaminari and Sero's teasing."
They walked back inside, Bakugou opened the last few presents until he got to the last two. They were from Kaminari and Sero.
"I advise you don't open them until your a little tipsy."
Sero warned. Bakugou grunted in agreement and set them off to the side.
The party continued, Kaminari and Sero got high in the closet while in a game of  7-minutes in heaven. Mineta got kicked out of the party for looking under Momo's skirt, and everyone got wasted. (except for Ida, he only had a sip and said it was gross.)
"Truth or d-are!!!" Someone yelled. Everyone gathered in a circle.
"ME,ME!!! I wanna go first!" Midorya declared,
"Kachan, truth or dare?"
"DARE YOU NERDY BASTERED!"
Midorya got the drunkest look in his face.
"First, go open Kaminari and Sero's presents."
Easy Bakugou though, he could not be more wrong. Kaminari had gotten him a stripper pole while Sero had gotten him the shortest skirt to ever be made.
"Now get into the skirt and do a sexy dance for us on the p-ole."
Katsuki usually would kill Deku but he was too damn drunk to remember how much he hated the green haired cinnamon roll. Bakugou set up the pole, then took of his pants and slipped on the skirt. Kirishima turned extremely red. He knew what was going down. He had told Kaminari that he liked Bakugou and he must had told Izuku and Sero. Mina grabed her phone and speaker and began playing "Come get her" by Rae Sremmurd. Bakugou did his thing and Kirishima got a noticeable boner, so he crossed his legs in hopes to hide it. The game when on for a little while longer until everyone got bored. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and took him into the kitchen so they could grab a drink.
"So...w-what's with the boner?"
Bakugou asked Eijiro once he knew they were alone.
"WHAT!?!?!?"
Kirishima yelled as he was not expecting the question.
"I've been hearing that you like me a little more than ju-just as a friend."
Bakugou said as he grabbed Kirishima's crotch.
"I just wanted to tell you I felt the same."
Bakugou said as he leaned in and kissed the red haired boy. Kirishima took a second to proses the situation and started to get into the kiss. He wrapped Bakugou's legs around his waist and walked up the stairs to Kaminari's bedroom were he locked the door and set the blonde into the unmade bed. Oh fuck Bakugou though as Kirishima started removing his shirt. It's happening, I about to lose my virginity. Kirishima noticed the distressed look on the blondes face.
"What's wrong?"
"I umm... I've never... I haven't ever had sex b-before..."
"Oh. Oh. W-we don't have to if you're not re-"
Bakugou cut him off,
"NO! Keep going, just... go slowly."
"You sure you want me to be your first? You don't just get your virginity back."
Bakugou have a nod of conformation.
Kirishima sucked on his fingers and slowly pressed one into Katsuki. He started moving and Bakugou just laid there, wide eyed. Kirishima added a second and started scissoring Bakugou's hole.
"F-fuck...fuck~"
Bakugou moaned quietly. Kirishima added a third finger and Bakugou already looked ready to cum.
"Fuck me Eijiro~"
"You sure?"
"Yes. Please~. Fill me to the brim with your cum."
Bakugou begged. Kirishima wasn't used to being in control, he usually was a bottom, but what really surprised him was that it was Bakugou begging. When Kirishima imagined having sex with Bakugou he thought he would be the bottom, he was going to enjoy every second of this.
"Sorry babe, couldn't hear you. Speak up."
"Please,fuck me daddy~"
Bakugou didn't even realize he said it but Kirishima sure did.
"Say that again."
Kirishima said in a husky voice.
"D-daddy, please fuck me."
Kirishima pulled his fingers out of Bakugou and lined up his dick.
"You ready?"
"So fucking ready."
With that Kirishima started to push in.
"AAH! FUCK! Your so fucking big."
Bakugou had small tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
"That's only the tip baby."
Bakugou wanted to scream right then and there. Kirishima continued pushing himself inside of Bakugou.
"Wow. Your really tight Bakugou."
Kirishima grunted
"KIRI!!! I-IT HURTS!!!"
Bakugou felt so much pain and pleasure he felt like he was going to pass out.
"I know, I know. But trust me, it's going to feel so good in a minute."
Bakugou trusted Kiri and told him to keep going. Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's legs and put them over his shoulders so he could go all the way inside his ass. Kirishima started thrusting into Katsuki faster.
"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FuCk!!!"
Bakugou moaned (screamed) when Kirishima hit his prostate.
"Oh, you like that~"
Kirishima said seductively into the blondes ear as he readjusted himself so he would hit that spot with every thrust.
"You feel so good Katsuki~"
Bakugou was drooling with the amount of amazing pleasure he felt,
"God Kirishima, g-go faster~"
Kirishima gladly complied.
"Fu-ck Baby I'm gonna cum!"
Kirishima grunted.
"Cum inside me, I'm close too~"
With a few more sloppy thrust Eijiro released his cum into Bakugou's ass. The warmth set Bakugou over the edge and he came onto both of there chests.
"That felt so... amazing~"
Bakugou said as Kirishima pulled out of him.
"Absolutely amazing."
"And your okay with me being your first?"
Kirishima asked.
"Fuck yeah I am~"
Bakugou said as he put Kirishima into a cuddle.
"I love you Kiri~"
"I love you too."
They both passed out with each other in there arms.

(End Flashback)

Bakugou nearly spit out his coffee.
"WHAT? HOW? WHY? HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?"
Bakugou didn't even give Kaminari time to answer. Bakugou ran as fast as he could up the stairs, forgetting how much it hurt just to stand up. Bakugou would have broken down the door if it wasn't already opened. He saw Kirishima getting dressed and almost yelled at him but Kirishima spoke first,
"Good morning Bakubabe."
Kirishima hugged Bakugou and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Ummmm... Good morning?"
It came out like a question.
"Last night was amazing, better than I'd ever thought it would be."
Bakugou just smiled and said
"Hell yeah it was."
He couldn't bring himself to tell Kirishima he couldn't remember any of it. I wish I could actually remember me losing my virginity to my favorite person in this fucking world.

Fin
(Hope you all enjoyed my first update in a couple of weeks)

                                 Fin (Hope you all enjoyed my first update in a couple of weeks)