(F) Flower boy (Tamaki x Mirio)

(Tamaki POV)
I was diagnosed with bipolar depression when I was 13. I'm 19 now, my psychologist said I should take up a bright, cheery job to keep my mind off things, so today's my first day working at the local flower shop. I wear a green apron and a light pink long sleeve shirt that's a size to big. I force a smile when a costumer with red hear walks in.
"Hi!" He says with a smile,
"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, I made an order for a bouquet the other day."
"Ok, let me go g-get it." I said as I walked into the back room. On a table in the back of the room there was a bouquet of dark red roses, I looked at the tag and saw the personalized message on it:
"Bakugou, I love you. You're the best thing in my life. I'm so glad you came into my restaurant and I fell into you're arms when I tripped

- Eijiro
This actually made me smile genuinely. I grabbed the flowers and and brought them back to the check out counter.
"That will be 4000 yen" (36.13 USD)
"Thank you!" He gave a closed eye smile, past me the money, grabbed his flowers and exited the building. (Mirio POV)
I passed by a flower shop and saw the cutest thing, a guy wearing a apron and a pink shirt watering orchids. He had porcelain skin and dark indigo hair that framed his face perfectly. I felt my face go red when he shyly waved at me, I guess he noticed me staring. I decided to go over and introduce myself,
"Hello, I'm Togata Mirio."
"I-I'm Amajiki Tam-Tamaki" He stuttered and turned bright red, covering his face with his hands.
"Sorry for staring at you."
"It's o-okay."he said, his words slightly muffled due to his hands. All of a sudden someone bumped into me from behind and I fell onto one of the orchids Tamaki was watering. He looked up from his hands, "Are y-you okay?"
"Ya, I'm fine" I got up and dusted the dirt off of me. I looked at the flower and I had crushed it, then I looked at Tamaki and he looked to be on the verge of tears.
"Ah geez, I'm so sorry. How can I make it up to you?" He looked up at me and shook he's head.
" No, i-it's okay."
"How about I buy the plant I crushed and I take you to dinner?" The last part just slipped out.
"No, it's r-really oka-"
"I insist, what time do you get off?" He looked at me for a second until he said,
"I close up shop a-around 5:30"
"Perfect, see you then!" I said excitedly and turned away, then turned back.
"I almost forgot, what do I owe you for the crushed orchid?
"O-on the house,w-well, more o-on you." He said with a chuckle as he pointed to the brown stain on my shirt.
(Time skip brought to you by best boys)
One more hour till my dinner with Amajiki.Would it be weird if I considered it a date? Na...probably. Anyway, I'm taking him to a new Italian place I've been wanting to try out. I'm going to wear my best clothes... That would be weird wouldn't it, maybe I'll just wear a collared shirt and jeans, ya that sounds better.
(Tamaki POV)
It's a slow day at the shop so I'm going to close early, just enough time to run home and change into some nice clothes.
(Another time skip)
I just got back to the shop, 5 more minutes till Togata shows up, what do I even say? I'm to introverted.
(Third person POV)
Mirio finally got to the flower shop.
"Hi Togata," Tamaki tried his hardest not to stutter
"No need to be so formal, call me Mirio."
"O-okay Mirio."

(To be continued...)