|3| ⸙͎Better Place

"Let me get this straight.." Started Mista. "You're saying that we're from some Japanese cartoon named Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, from the world you came from. And Part 5 is where Giorno is suppose to be a protagonist??" I nodded in response.

"Huff, at least we have luck on our side! Whoever part 4 is, they must suck." Mista exclaimed. I got angry and punched him in the shoulder. How rude of him saying that to one of my favorite Jojo parts. "Ouch!" He yelled. "That's what you get! Part 4 is amazing!" I yelled at him. "Hey calm down! Geez.." Mista said.

"So, you don't really know how you got here then?" Bruno asked.
I slightly shake my head. "Well.. Not very sure, I was.. Uh, only sitting on a tree relaxing when a weird voice kept talking and saying weird things, some strange blue light glowed in front of me and something seemed to stab me in the chest." I responded, avoiding the part of me running away from home.
"Got stabbed..?" Mumbled Bruno.

"Ah, can you see our Stands?" Giorno stood up and questioned.
"No way. I'm not a stand user and only Stand users ca- AHH!" I got interrupted as Gold Experience manifested in front of me. It slightly spooked me.

"Nooo wayyy.. I can see Stands too!" I looked at his Gold Experience very closely and analyzing every part of it. "It looks so real, so.. Cool." I said trying to touch it and then remembering I can't. "Oof, I'm dumb." I mumbled.
"If you can see Giorno's Gold Experience, that means you have a Stand." Mista affirmed.
"Then maybe I was stabbed with the Stand Arrow! Seems very accurate to my story." I excitedly added.

"I wonder what type of Stand I have!" I started to wonder in excitement. I had my own stand, this better not be a lucid dream. "Hey, what's this?.. " Narancia asked as he looked through my phone that I accidentally left on the table unlocked. 'Oh no..'

"This looks like Giorno and Mista.. Kissing?" He looked confused.
I quickly took the phone from him and deleted the image without any hesitate. "Nonsense Narancia! What are you talking about? Haha..!" I Nervously laugh. Not me having yaoi pictures on my phone because of Pinterest, geez. Both Mista and Giorno looked at me confused. "Say what?" Mista tried taking my phone away from my hands.

"I-its nothing! You don't have anything to look at here." I tried taking it away from him but he got it. "That's enough!" Bruno shouted, Mista pouted, giving my phone back. 'Huff, that was close..' I thought to myself.

"(Y/n), can you try to summon your Stand for me?" Bruno asked, coming up to me. "I don't really know.. Let me try. I've seen this with that one scene of Josuke and Koichi." I said, not like they understand what I'm talking about anyways. I closed my eyes and doing whatever the others do to summon their Stands. I could feel a little something but I open my eyes and see nothing. "Shoot.. In the anime it looked so easy." I Murmured looking down. "I can sense your power energy, it just feel.. Weak." Giorno verified with his Stand.

"Well, guess I'm weak.." I shrugged, referencing a meme.
I felt someones hand on my shoulder and I looked up. "Don't worry, we can try next time." Bruno said, giving me a smile. I almost died inside, seeing his smile always makes me happy but seeing it in person it really seems to makes me kinda blush, as it can get any weird from that.

*Growl*
"What was just that sound?" Mista asked as he heard it too. I hugged my stomach. "I haven't eaten.." I said.
"When was the last time you ate something?" Asked Giorno. I kept quiet for a moment then spoked.

".. Uhh, a whole day?" I questioned, not even myself knowing. Bruno suddenly shot a glance on me. "Why haven't you ate??" He asked concerned.
"I really haven't felt the need to eat something the whole day.." I ignored eye contact with him. He sighed and left. "Huh..?" I was left confused. "Where are you going?" I asked.

He turned around to look at me again.
"Getting you something to eat. Is there anything you'd like specifically?" I shaked my head. He then proceeds to walk up to a waiter.

»»————>

Moments later I was eating some Italian food Bruno ordered me. It wasn't pleasant as I thought it would be since he obligated me to eat.. A lot, since he kept saying I looked 'pale', but maybe he is right, I just felt very disgusted by myself so sometimes I wouldn't eat.

He proceeded to talk about a plan on what to do about me.
"Listen up everyone, there's nothing much we can do but I'll have (Y/n) stay with us until we found a way to get her back home safely. We need to make sure to not involve her in any of our businesses, there's a big chance that others will use her to our disadvantage." Bruno stated.

"Yeah, like imagine being kidnapped by La Squadra Esecuzioni, that's so cliche in Wattpad fanfics." I chuckled while I distractly sipped on some orange juice.
Bruno looked surprised as to what I just said. "Oh, sorry keep going.." I apologize.

"Anyways, I also want to train (Y/n) to be a bit more stronger fiscally and mentally, so she can be capable of summoning and using her own Stand. If any case she faces some type of danger or threat and I'm not there to take care of it, she'll know how to take care of it herself.
I might have the feeling that the reason she must have ended up here was because someone was targeting her." Bruno continued.

"But it doesn't make sense, Stands don't exist in my dimension, and I don't really have anything to do with.. Literally anyone, I'm just your average teenager with a normal life." I addressed.

"It could just be an assumption, we don't really know, but there must be a reason as why it was you, traveling through worlds is not something that's easy possible unless that's a cause of a Stand user." Giorno said.
"I guess..?" I shrugged.

»»————>

It was already around 6:00 pm and we decided to go to their hide out or whatever they call it.
"Where's Trish?" I asked as I walked besides Mista. "Trish? Who's that?" He questioned. I almost gasped and didn't respond back.

They still don't have that one mission to take Trish to the boss?
I went up to Giorno and decided to ask him. "Hey, Giorno. When was the day you joined passione?" He looked at me and thought for a second. "1 week ago."
'1 week ago? The timeline here seems to be different.. That's strange.' I thought to myself. Why was the timeline different?

"We're here." Bruno said. The place looked really good from the outside. Bruno unlocked the door and we started to go inside. "Hey, this place looks amazing!" I said looking around.
Bruno just smiled. "(Y/n), I will be going to fix you a room for you to stay in. I'll be back. Make yourself feel like home." He said and walked into a hallway.

I took off my backpack and went to sit on the couch that was on the other side of the room I was in. "Now.. What do I do? This all looks exciting but something feels off.." I said to myself, only for me to hear, while looking down into my hands and noticing some scars on my arms.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard Giorno's voice. I tensed up a bit and hid my arms behind my back as he sat besides me. "Oh, it's nothing.. Just thinking about stuff.." I tried to give off a smile. "Thinking about what's to come next?" I slightly nodded in response.
"I'll be good anyways. I have all of you guys by my side!" I cheered. He smiled back and patted my head.
"Good to know you trust us even though we don't know a thing about you." Giorno stated. He was right, I might know everything about them but they don't know a thing about me..

"Hey, what you guys talkin' about?" Mista suddenly appeared.
"Nothing interesting, Stinky Guy." I joked. Mista frowned a little. "Do I really smell bad..?" He asked "I don't really know.. But you wouldn't get it." My mind flew to that scene were Trish told Mista he smelled bad.

"Ok, Future Girl." He sneered.

"..Bullet Head." I glared.

"Shortie.." He said back, and I gasped. Before I could even say a thing, Giorno interrupted me.

"Can you 2 please stop calling each other names?" Mista and I looked at each other for a moment. "Nah, Golden Boy." We laughed as we said in unison. "Sike!" I say first pointing at Mista. "You own me a chocolate!" I smirked. "Ugh, really??" He groaned. I nodded a yes.

Everything already felt much better than home. We started chatting about some things and I tried to make jokes to keep them entertained, though my sense of humor is broken, I don't think they would understand me anyways.
Maybe being sent here was a good thing, right?