T H I R T Y

aaliyah

aaliyah.simmons : uak had to represent #4kt 💚🐍🍃

💛 by nbayoungboy & 209, 675 others

adrienne.k : periodtt 🤪😍

nbayoungboy : ma biggest supporter 🤩💍

mgngx : slime shii 🐍

bbg.babyjoe : 💚💚

"you're gonna do so fucking good baby." aaliyah said as she wrapped her arms around kentrell's neck before his performance to a sold out club.

"yea, cus you're here." he replied his arms around her waist.

she leaned forward with a smile as she pressed her lips against his and his hands moved down to grab her ass.

"mhm mhm nigga, don't start something you can't finish," she said as she smacked his hands away, "you go on in less than ten minutes nigga."

"who the fuck do you think you talkin to?" he asked his hand wrapped around her neck.

"trell, don't act like you'n know how i like when your hand around my neck." she said with a smirk.

"bruh you always ruin everything and you dirty." he said with a mug as he let go of her neck.

"says you, you jus mad you can't make me yo bitch."

"you been my bitch." he laughed.

"i ain't nobodies bitch. matter a fact you my bitch, bitch." she said as she took her hand and wrapped it around his neck, "skinny ass neck nigga." she laughed.

he immediately pulled away from her as a look of shock spread across his face, "who the f - -"

"shut up, you my bitch. don't speak till spoken to." she responded with a laugh.

"liyah, i'm not gonna play with your bitch ass today. imma fucking show you who the fuck daddy is and who da bitch is in this relationship." he responded sincerely as he made a fake gun with his fingers and pointed it at her forehead.

"bet, lil nigga." she laughed.

"yb, you goin on in five." boomer yelled.

"aight, see you after the show." kentrell said to aaliyah as he turned around.

"you ain't gon even gimmie a kiss." she pouted.

"nah you real disrespectful." he said as he turned around and looked her with a straight face.

"nah, you been daddy, i was jus playin bae." she said as she wrapped her arms around his torso in a hug.

"i been knew dat slime." he replied with a smirk as he hugged her back.

"have a good show bae."

"thank you, i love you." he said as he gave her a kiss.

"i love you too."

after she finally pulled adrienne from baby joe, she headed to the vip section with her to wait for kentrell's performance.

a minute later the stage lights went on and as the nba crew came out there was a loud applause around the club.

"wassam. we boutta turn shit up in hea." kentrell said unto his microphone as the beat to dropout started.

"bang, bang, they must be thinkin' we won't rock out
soon as them niggas pop out, i'm bound to let some shots out
we pull up imma jump out, he run, i blow his shit off
i'm front that house keep actin' like you raw, you can't live off (bitch)
four hunnid grand, i buy a lamb' and chop the top off
i'm tryna drop a block off, you play we blow the block off
want smoke? we gon' rock out, i'm a rich fuckin' dropout (yeah)
come out the window, swing that cut around and knock 'em all off"

after his set he finally finished up on stage and headed to the vip section.

"bae, you did good."

"i heard yo loud ass from all da way up dere." he laughed as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"fuck you wanted, me to sit here and look pretty?"

"shut up liyah, you always gotta attitude." ben said as flicked her forehead.

"ben, shut yo i'm nineteen but look thirty headed ass up." she mean mugged him as the section erupted into laughter.

"you so damn mean." kentrell whispered as she sat on his lap.

"and?" she asked.

"shut the fuck up." he laughed as he peppered her face with kisses.