T H I R T Y - T H R E E

wifey 💛💍
u still at the store?

hubby 🤩🔐
yea, wassup?

wifey 💛💍
i can't stop puking

wifey 💛💍
. . . by me some pregnancy tests

hubby 🤩🔐
SHIT YOU FORREAL

wifey 💛💍
yea 😭 and i want some damn hot cheetos

hubby 🤩🔐
i gotchu bae

SEEN 5:34 PM

aaliyah flushed the toilet as she puked for at least the fifth time today, and a moment later she heard the door opening and closing and a set of footsteps running up the stairs.

"here, take the shits now." kentrell yelled as he threw five pregnancy tests at her.

"nigga, you triflin. you couldn't even say hi." she huffed as she picked the boxes up.

"hi, now take those shits."

aaliyah set the tests up on the sink counter as she waited patiently with kentrell.

"what the fuck are we going to do if that shits positive?" aaliyah sighed, "you can never keep yo damn dick to yourself."

"fuck you mean, imma be the happiest nigga in this world." he replied with a smile as he set his arms around her.

"we ain't even ready yet for this shit, we just hit a year in our relationship."

"and it feels like i've been with you for five. I love you with my whole heart and imma love our kid with my whole heart. imma marry yo annoyin ass and buy us a big ass house and then we gon have at least twenty kids." he replied making aaliyah laugh.

"your so damn cute, but fuck i look like carrying twenty damn kids?" she said as she pecked his lips as relief washed over her body.

they were interrupted as the timer started beeping, signaling them to check the tests.

"shit no, i don't wanna check them." aaliyah said as she started feeling anxious.

"ight, i got it." kentrell said as he moved to the counter and checked all of them, then double checking.

"stop playing and tell me what the fuck it says." aaliyah said as she cupped her cheeks anxiously.

"you're—" then kentrell's voice fell away into a whisper.

"trell! what the fuck is it?"

"you're gonna have ma kid." he said slowly as he turned to look at her.

"no cap?" she asked as she felt her eyes glaze over.

"no cap baby." he replied as he pulled her into a hug.

nbayoungboy : she jus made me the happiest nigga on this world 🤩🐍🦍

💚 by aaliyah.simmons & 765, 626 others

ALL COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

aight guys, real question

if y'all had to pick yb to be in a gay relationship who would it be?

THIS SHIT IS CRUCIAL😭😭

but thank you guys for 21k views and the votes and comments I really love yall😭😭💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚