"Oh Fuck off, Touya." I groaned and incorporated myself. He chuckled at my defeated stance and allowed himself further into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Training?" He hummed.

"Gee, How'd you know?" I scoffed, glaring at the obvious punching bag that was lying on the floor.

"Just a gut feeling. Your frustrated screams could be heard down the hall." He teased. As he walked closer, he shrugged off his coat, letting it hang down his shoulders as it slid onto his forearms. He quickly discarded it and placed it on the nearest chair.

The air suddenly seemed scarce around me, as he was wearing nothing more than a white tank top that showed his toned biceps on full display. I quickly snapped out of my daze when I stared at the deep purple scars that trailed all the way up until his neck. Many would call them ugly, but in my eyes they were just a reminder of the life we had chosen.

"What are you doing?" I muttered, forcing my gaze away from him and onto the floor. I still don't understand where these feelings are
coming from. I already felt as if I was suffocating because of the exhausting exercises, but this was a whole new thing.

"Training with you, no shit." He deadpanned with an amused chuckle. It didn't look like he was giving me much of a choice. Not that I was complaining. I stretched, a few cracks coming from my spine as I sighed in relief.

I placed the bottle aside and turned to face him. "Alright, but let me–"

I yelped and leaped aside as a cerulean inferno lashed onto me, hitting the quirk-proof walls. Alright then. I stumbled onto my feet and glared at him.

"Rule one: heroes don't wait. So get on your ass and fight." He stated before running towards me, raising an ignited fist. I was suddenly regretting my decision, but it was too late anyways.

"God damnit, you didn't even let me fetch my mask!" I growled as I swung a fist. I had a split second to evade him again. I dashed right and and raised my leg, kicking him aback just in time.

I didn't go unharmed, as it didn't take him long to step back in place. If I continued like this, it wouldn't take long to turn into a game of cat and mouse. With his quirk, it's only natural I'm at disadvantage here. My quirk was destructive, and I didn't want to hurt him. Plus the point was to practice my combat, not to play around with paramnesia.

I'm small compared to him, so that makes me faster. I wasn't a stranger to his combat style. I only had to take the proper offense.

A cerulean ocean blazed around us, forcing me to step closer to him. The smothering heat would make my moves slower. No, you're not going to lose this easily (y/ n). If you constantly move, the heat won't affect you.

"Rule number two: offense is the best defense." With one raised hand, he sprinted towards me. He's focused on both me and the fire, I can do this. I reciprocated his actions and sprinted towards him as well, raising a smoking fist.

What the?!- His free hand moved in a second , reaching to grab my arm. As he threw me across the room, I took the hit and used the weight of my body as impulse. When my feet his the ground, I sprung back using my full force to tackle him.

I successfully knocked him off guard, shoving him onto the ground and pinning him under me, both of my knees at his sides. It must have been out of momentary shock, he outdid me in both size and strength.

A SINGLE BLUE FLAME ;;  T. DABI On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara