Underwater

By the time Antarcticite struck the ice, it had been too late. Making matters worse, Phosphophyllite could see from under the water. Think of it as one-way glass. Phos wasn't able to be seen, but they could see everything that'd happened. To make matters worse, something had formed in the sky. They came. At this point, it'd be too late for the duo that'd been working together. Phos had desperately been banging on the ice, slowly shattering from their bawled up fist and cracks in their body went lower from there.
Antarcticite had still been trying to free Phos, so they didn't notice the Lunarians arrive. They were in a hurry. At that point, Phosphophyllite had been hugging their knees underwater, hoping for some sort of miracle. However, looking up from the ice, they noticed the Lunarians and started to bang on the ice again to try and give Antarc the signal that they were there.
That's when something had been shot down exactly where Phos had been. An arrow. 'Thats right, help me..!' Antarcticite thought. The Lunarians could be Phos's only chance of survival.
Antarc had grabbed what had been shot into the ice and started to shatter it even more, the cracks going all around the ice until it fully shattered. Phosphophyllite had reached out of the water, Antarc grabbing their hand and pulling them out. A squeak came from Phos when they landed on a thin sheet of ice. "Finallyyy!"
"That's the least of our worries now," Antarcticite said in a succinct manner that could probably shut them up.