=TWO=

You wake up it was twelve in the afternoon.
Crap I have to study with mccartney today.

You get up and walk to your closet. Grabbing some normal clothes a plain t shirt and some normal pants.

You head down stairs to see your mom cooking.

"Good morning sweetie" she says.

You sit at the table and your mom places a plate of eggs and toast. You ate your eggs quickly.

"Woah, what's the hurry?" Your mom says sitting down to join you.

"I have to meet that student I told you about, he needs to caught up to the class " you say putting some jelly on your toast.

"Oh right, once you two are done. Invite her to dinner. It would be fun!" Your mom says.

You just nod your head and grab your backpack that rested by the door.

"Bye mom I'll be back soon!" You say closing the door and walking to the park. You heard a little "i love you" coming from your home.

You headed toward the park it was twelve thirty but you thought might as well be their early than late.

The play ground was empty. You walked to one of the picnic tables and placed your backpack on it. You then walked to the swings. Something to do while you wait.

You sat down and swong your legs back and forth. You weren't going that high but you didn't mind.

After what felt a few minutes you felt a pair of hands push you. It startled you and you got off the swing. Only you ended up falling on your but the swing hitting you face. You looked down embarrassed.

"Are you okay, I didn't mean to scare you" the person says. It was Paul.

You look up at him still embarrassed. He gives you a hand and you get up.

"Its okay, swings were made for kids anyway. I shouldn't have been on it" you say walking back to the bench that had your backpack on it.

"But swings are fun." He says smiling.

You sit on the bench, and Paul sits next to you.

You blushed a bit but got over it quick. Remembering that you needed Paul to ask Sal to the dance.

"Okay well let's start reading. Do you wanna read out loud together?" You say.

Grabbing your copy of the book you had to read for class.

"Yeah I would like if we could read it together." Paul says.

You two start on the first chapter. The chapters were pretty short so it was pretty easy to get through them. After you two reached chapter twenty. You helped Paul with the homework. Which was just questions on the chapters of the book. They were pretty easy as well. It must of been a hour and half of work.

"Were all done!" He says all happily.

"Yeah see it was easy." You say putting you book and pencils back in your backpack.

"Wanna go on the swings?" He asks.

"Are you gonna scare me again" you say laughing.

He laughs as well "that won't happen again, I promise" Paul says putting a hand over his heart and a hand up.

You laugh "Okay, race ya" you yell after getting up and running to the swing.

Paul runs after you but you made it first to the swing. You say and started swinging Paul took the swing next to you and you two started swinging.