12; not a goodbye

hello! just popped in to say thanks for 3k reads!! ily guys <3

---

     I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke up, but the sun peered in through the windows of the living room. It was then when I noticed Jaren's arms wrapped around my body, he was still fast asleep. I smiled softly and decided to go back to sleep as well before I heard a camera shutter go off.

     I quickly darted my head to the direction it came from and saw Raven standing above the couch with her phone. If it wasn't for the fact that Jaren was still asleep I would've yelled at her. 

     Instead, I quietly shot her a glare. Clearly stating the words 'what the fuck do you think you're doing if you don't delete those photos right now I'm gonna break your phone'.

     She got the message, giving me an innocent looking smile before leaving. I groaned, knowing that there would be plenty of questions about that later. For the time being, I laid back down and watched Jaren as he slept. He was peaceful and I smiled at the sight.

     I brushed a strand of hair out of his face. He stirred momentarily before waking up completely. I looked at him for a moment.

     "Good morning." He quietly muttered, his voice still a bit husky and tired.

     Before I could respond Raven called out from the kitchen, "it's literally 12 p.m. but sure keep doing cute couple shit."

     I sighed and smiled softly, Jaren doing the same. "Well then, good afternoon" he chuckled, placing a light kiss onto my forehead.

     I blushed from the action, unsure how to react. He simply smiled. The both of us got up, going into the kitchen to get something to eat. Raven was sitting at the table browsing her phone. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

     She looked up at me, knowing what I was going to ask. I held out my hand, ushering her to give me the phone.

     "It doesn't matter if you delete them, I already sent them to the group chat." Raven stated. I looked at her.

     "What group chat?" I asked.

     "The one Cameron and the boys put me in last night." She smiled innocently once again.

     I pulled out my phone and saw that Raven has put me in it just minutes ago. The boys were going mental.

---

best bitch 🖤 has added you to the group operation: cupid

skyscraper man
oh fuck (y/n) is here time to run

(y/n)
YALL I SWEAR I HATE YOU ALL EQUALLY

>:(

tiny boi
if it makes u feel better it was hella cute

(y/n)
its jaren he's always cute smh

best bitch 🖤
fucking date already pls this is too much work for my two brain cells to handle

(y/n)
the fact that you dedicated a wholeass gc for this astounds me bc you do the bare minimum for literally everything