21: Month 7 (part 2)

As we descended further, there was a strong stench of blood. I gagged at how bad it smelled. I covered by nose and breathed with my mouth. It was a long way down. Then, there was a light in the distance.

 I ran, making sure not to trip. As we got closer, I gasped at what was before me. It was a dungeon filled with torturing devices. "Y-y/n....h-help m-me....." I looked towards them voice and saw a dark cell with two fragile hands holding the bars.

 "N-no.....MOMO!" I ran to the cell along with bts. "Momo......WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" I suddenly felt strong and saw red radiating light reflecting the bars. I turned and Namjoon gasped. 

"Hoseok! The potion didn't work?!" He looked guilty. "It works to stop her from becoming evil but she still is a demon." Jungkook came and kissed me.

 "You're mines now." I took my sharp nails and broke off the bars. Momo weakly walked towards me and when she came into the light, I wanted to kill Seulgi. Taehyung helped her and carried her bridal style.

 She was in a horrible state. She was skinny to the point where here bones were sticking out and she was as pale as paper. Her hair faded color and her eyes were blank. She had couple cuts which didn't heal. "Taehyung..."

 He walked to me with weak Momo in her hand. "What happened? Why did Seulgi do this to you?" "S-she wanted me to k-kill j-Jungkook but I d-didn't want t-to..." This was when I've had it.

 She looked at Jungkook. "B-be careful. S-she got Y-y/n's dad to c-cooperate to k-kill y-you..." She passed out from using too much energy. I was done. 

I was going to make sure I didn't spare her life. She. Is. Dead. There was a glare which was the reflection of a door which was on the floor.

 I walked towards it and lifted it up. "Guys......we're going to have to go even further." I went down the ladders even further. I activated a flashlight on the gun. I know, cool.

 It was a dark cavern which had an eerie atmosphere. With each step we took, a loud stomp vibrated. "It's probably abandoned. Screech! I stopped and took out my hands to signal them to stop too.

 "Hello?" SCREECH!!!! There was another screech. I shivered. The cavern was cold and dark. 

Luckily, being a demon gave you night vision. Something swiftly ran to the other side. I stood still and squinted my eyes, trying to catch the figure. I got impatient and walked over to the rock. 

I looked behind it but saw nothing. I heard a low growl and looked straight forward to see a shadow of a huge wolf. It was running towards me and as it got close, it was a tiny husky. "Awww....come here!"

 The husky jumped into my arms. I ruffled its head as it closed its eyes. "What were you doing down here?" I heard heels and got up With The husky in my hands. "You like her?"

 It was Seulgi. I immediately raged and transformed. The husky ran to Jungkook and I was about to rip of her face but jin held me. "What do you want Seulgi!" 

Jungkook pointed his gun towards her. She took out a gun and pointed it towards him. "I want her. Ever since you took her, we became weak and her dad needed to hire more Mafias. You brainwashed her!

 You had her long enough. Now, I'm going to get her back and if I can't, then no one can have her." She took out a voodoo doll and caressed it. "Ever since i cleaned up your blood, I saved some to create a voodoo doll." 

She twisted the arm and my Jungkook's arms twisted. "AH!" He yelped. She continued to torture him. I slowly took out my gun and pointed it at her and she pulled the trigger.

 It shot my arm. "Fuck!" I shot her head and she fell. I walked to Jungkook and helped him up. "Hey, you're alright.

 You didn't take a bullet to the arm did you?" My arm was still aching but I took my hand and dug my fingernails into my arm where the bullet was. I winced in pain but when I took out the bullet, my arm healed in a second. "Lets get going."

 Jungkook limped but Jimin helped him while I walked with taehyung who had Momo in his hands. We walked out of the basement and locked the door. I didn't want anyone going there to get hurt. We walked out and Taehyung gave Momo to me. 

Jungkook and I took his car and the rest took their own car. As we were driving, Momo got up. "Y-Y/n..." I pushed her head back down. "Shh....save your energy.

 We need to get you home and feed you and fix you. You are in a very bad shape." She smiled weakly at me. "Y-you are still the s-strong Y/n I k-know..." She rested and I played with the husky.

 "Jungkook, what should we name her?" He looked straight ahead and pursed his lips. "What about ruby? We found her in a cave which could've had gems right?" I nodded. 

"Hi wittle wuby!" We arrived home and I dropped Ruby on the floor. I went to the backseat and carried Momo. I took her inside and called the ambulance. We let her rest on the sofa and I went with Ruby to the nearby convience store to buy her some petfood.

 When we arrived, I saw the ambulance escorting momo out on a bed. I almost cried at her shape. She looked lifeless and dead. I went inside and fed Ruby. Jungkook carried her and put a red leash around her. 

He then kissed her and kissed me on the lips. "I love you Jagi~" I put Ruby down and brought Jungkook closer. "I love you too Kookie~" We kissed and BTS came in and cheered. 

We pulled back and I stared into his light chocolate orbs. "I can't wait to be parents." He kissed my forehead. "Me too..."  I walked upstairs but fell due to a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. 

"Ah!" Jungkook ran to me. "Where does it hurt?" I pointed and he applied subtle pressure. "F-fuck! Don't do that!" 

"You sure that the baby isn't going to come out?" I chuckled. "I have two more months Jungkook." He carried me to his bed. I gasped at how he was able to sweep me up my feet effortlessly. 

"I-I'm not heavy?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "A little bit but I workout enough." He winked and I pulled myself up to kiss his cheeks. He dropped me on the bed and tucked me in.

 "Yah Jungkook! I want to take a bath." I got up and walked towards the bathroom. He held my wrist. "Jagi. I wanna join."

 I rolled my eyes and pulled him. I filled the tub with warm water and poured some soap. I took of my clothes and entered the water. I closed my eyes and sighed. I needed this.

Jungkook came in and and turned me around so I was resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. He whispered, "Let's relax with our twins..." He leaned against the edge and I leaned against his chest.

 I sighed and wrapped my hands with his as our fingers intertwined. I love you Jeon Jungkook...