A few more moments of chatting with her big brother, he had fallen asleep. It was already 8 pm, and she wasn't expected by 10. (Name) looked around the room, trying to find something to busy herself with before she went back to the dorms. Now that she thought about her brother's story, she wondered where Izuku was, and Mirio.

She was about to get up from the hard stool when the nurse entered the room silently, surprised to see her inside. "I'm sorry miss, but I'm going to have to change their bandages. It's still fine to stay, visiting hours is still going on." The girl nodded at her and stood up, dusting her skirt and blazer. She eyed the nurse as she tried to wake up Takae, and decided to ask her instead.

"Excuse me, Miss...but is there someone named Midoriya Izuku checked in here?"

The nurse hummed for a moment, and shook her head. "He left a few hours ago, miss. Sorry."

"What about a Togata Mirio?"

Once again, she hummed, deep in thought when she suddenly snapped her fingers with a smile. "Ah! You mean the quirkless one? He's in 12B."

A tidal wave of confusion and fear swept over (Name), accompanied by a chill spreading throughout her back.

"Excuse me, what?" she let out a short, brittle laugh as she creased her brows. Her fingers were bunching up her skirt as she grew restless by the second. "Mirio isn't quirkless."

"Well, sorry for breaking the news to you, Miss but he now is. He's having his rest right now, so please be quiet as you enter the room. Thank you!" she then turned to wake her brothers while she silently and slowly closed the door of their room. Her face was filled with pure confusion while she dragged her feet towards his room, her grip on her bag strap was tightening, to the point where her knuckles turned white.

'Mirio isn't quirkless. How can he be quirkless?'

Thoughts like those kept bouncing around in her mind, and unknowingly, her pace was getting faster and faster.

"Did he lose his quirk? How would he lose his quirk? Did someone take it? If so, who? What happened while I was in Korea? What...what happened to Mirio? What happened in Musutafu?

Was it because of those quirk-enhancing drugs? Was there a reverse? Who did this? No, no. That's ridiculous! How could he possibly..."

She recalled the time when he was in middle school and everyone had to train their quirks. He always told her that he was made fun of, and she would always see him smile anyways. He would always come visit their house exhausted and weary from training and practice, but he would always smile.

He always did.

And that time when she and Mirio played with their quirks in their backyard, as he promised to her that he would get better,

He made a side promise as well, something she wondered about, and why she was remembering it now.

--

"I'm gonna train really, really hard and become the greatest hero, Pookie!"

Mirio announced, placing his fists on his hips while he stood on a large rock. He donned his signature smile and pointed down at her.

"Then I'll be your hero while...while you'll be my princess! Just you wait!"

"O..okay Miri-chan!"

--

She, along with her brothers, Tamaki and Nejire knew how hard he worked just to master his special quirk. His quirk that no one else in the world had. The quirk that turned him into who he was.