[Scoop]

"Hey, where's (Name)?" Mina asked, looking around the common room where the students in Class 1-A gathered around in their uniforms. Iida was checking those who were there already, but Mina beat him to announcing that the (hair color) haired girl was missing.

"Yeah, where is she?" Ochaco got up on her toes to see better, alas she wasn't there. 

"Go check her room, maybe she's still brushing her hair." Jiro told Kirishima, and the red head went up to her room. Mineta on the other hand was wailing "Why didn't you send me instead? That's so unfair!"

"Shut your trap you little shit we all know you're just gonna look in her drawers." Bakugou snarled at him, surprising everyone. "I've called her phone but she cancelled it." Todoroki said, typing a message for her to read later.

'Bunny, why must you leave me alone with these people. T.T'  he clicked send and put it back in his pocket.

"Maybe she's gone earlier?" Momo put a finger on her chin, finding a reason for her friend's absence. "Guys, she's not in her room!" Kirishima yelled, dashing downstairs instead of using the elevator.

"Really? Where else could she be?" Ojiro looked over to Shoji, but then shrugged at him as they had no idea. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen her at breakfast or in the bathroom...?" Toru commented, the other girls realizing as well. "Where is she then?" they all wondered.

Tokoyami then appeared from the elevator, and saw his classmates asking each other about something. "If you're looking for Saito-chan, she's gone out. She won't be attending classes today."

Their heads turned towards him, and asked him how he knew. "Nothing, I just saw her at the kitchen island eating ice cream and crying her eyes out at 2 or 3 am. Then she told me she won't be attending classes and left me alone."

"Crying her eyes out?" Midoriya echoed, gaining the attention of Todoroki, Iida and Bakugou. "Why was she crying?"

"That...I'm not aware of. She only told me to check on the news today, and that's all that she said." Tokoyami then went off without another word, with all of them following him. 

The green haired boy walked beside his friends, his index finger hooked over his lips as he rambled on and on.

"News? Is this about the Noir Sharpe attack last week? There were lots of news articles discussing her reaction but there were also some saying that U.A. had failed in teaching the right way again and there were also some talking about Mrs. Saito and Saito-chan so maybe that's the reason why she was crying her eyes out but even so why did she..-"

"Midoriya-kun you're mumbling." Ochaco giggled, putting her hand on his shoulder. "If you're that concerned about her, let's ask a teacher if we could see the news if there's free time. Maybe at homeroom since Mr. Aizawa is kind of well..sleepy all the time."

"Yes, let us ask! Considering that I am the class representative, you are all my priority and I have to have a proper explanation and reason as to why she cannot come to class." Iida clenched his fist and grit his teeth, the sun seemingly shining on him as he spoke. Todoroki remained silent, though, but that's normal for him.

"Okay. Let's do that then."

--

"Sir, may we ask permission to stream the news in our phones?" Iida stood up, raising his hand up in the air. "We are curious as to what the reports are today."

"Y-yeah! Gotta get that information about Musutafu!" Mina followed, some of them nodding in agreement.

"If you wanna watch the interview with the press, you should have just asked, jeez. And besides, Principal Nezu allowed me to use homeroom to let you watch. Figured out you'd be curious too since she's a sharing kind of girl." Aizawa sighed, and pressed a button. The boards opened and revealed a screen behind it. A few moments later of tinkering with it, the teacher managed to get it to the livestream broadcast.