Lawn Work

“Wind man!” was the voice of a young boy, as soon as they saw me going up, Though I am very sure there are a lot of wind mans in a lot of different places. “Thank you for saving us!”says somebody else, a young girl,  saving us? I was saving myself from more trouble. “and… we are sorry for throwing spears at you..”dangerous kids, if I grew up here, I might as well became a adventurer who seeks for chaos and whatnot. Actually, that sounds better than I ever thought, as I half mindedly accepted the appreciation and apologies, I received a set of daggers.. those kids are flipping dangerous, I say. But I should at least help them out, as I did technically slept for a day within their house. An axe, and lumber, what more? Time to cut it down, if it were  not that heavy, that is. So, I decided to sneakily use my tools when nobody was looking, perfect, the tool has almost instantly cut the log in quarters, now a few more to go, before I make my departure, I always wanted to flee from every cause I have been met with, so, this also might be a dream come true, but enough with the thinking, I almost cut my hand. As I brought in the cut up logs and announced my departure, the man seemed a bit disappointed,  probably because How uselessly efficient I am at cutting logs, what were they going to be used in anyways? As I left the place, now I actually have a purpose I am confident about, now it is time to make my move, into the forest.