Six

'There's a girl for you on the landline,' Maa calls. Meera! I jump out of bed and rush towards the ancient gadget I'm glad we're still keeping around.

'Hello?' I huff.

'Ooh, someone came running,' it's Ria. She was one of my flings. Take note, not a girlfriend. Very hot, 'what happened to your phone?'

'Broke it. Why're you calling?' I ask. I'm not into explaining one girl's story to another.

'Mum and dad are away. I'm feeling lonely.'

'I'll be there in 30 minutes.'

'Make it 20.'

'Roger that.' What? All this testosterone needs releasing somewhere. 'Maa, I'm going over to a friend's place,' I shout across the hall and head out, not waiting for her reply.

I motion Pranab to bring over the car and tell him to take me to Ria's place. Ria is my dad's friend's daughter. She's a little older than me. She's in college, studying fashion. She's chosen a field she works best in. We have never tried to be in a relationship. It's just f-, sleeping together that we do, occasionally.

When I ring the bell, surprisingly she opens herself. She's wearing a hot pink negligee. She's a little short otherwise she could've made a great model.

'You opened? Where are the maids?' I chuckle.

'This reminds you of maids?' she asks, pointing to herself.

'Well-,' she smashes her lips on top of mine. She's wearing some sweet lipgloss. I answer her immediately, but when I do, all I can remember is how Meera's lips felt against mine, so soft and a bit cold.

I try to shove Meera out of mind but fail. So, I pull back, leaving Ria perplexed. I can't do the deed with one woman thinking about other one. That's just wrong on so many levels.

'Who's she?' Ria questions, amused.

'No one,' I reply quickly, too quickly.

'Clearly,' she chuckles in response and I leave.

——————

I am standing outside Meera's flat. It's awfully noisy today. The flat next to hers is probably having guests over or maybe they have these many kids. Their door is open. Privacy in gutter.

This is my fifth time ringing the bell and she's not answering. I'm getting anxious now. I ring the bell again, no answer. I decide to break in.

I motion the kids to keep playing and ignore me completely as I enter their house. They act as if it happens everyday. Hmm. Maybe people break into this flat pretty often.

The flat has a small hallway running towards the balcony with a room and bathroom on one side and a kitchen and a bedroom on the opposite side from which may I add, indecent sounds are coming.

I tiptoe my way to the balcony and examine how far Meera's balcony is. It's not too far. I get up on the cemented railing and jump into Meera's balcony. For your information, this is not the first time I'm doing this. They don't call me delinquent for no reason.

I see if the balcony door is unlocked. It is! Bingo. I slide the door to the lest and head inside. The first door on the left is open and Meera's sitting on the floor, her shoulders shivering and head down, hair pooling around her head.

'Meera?'

She doesn't respond and keeps shuddering. One hand in between her breasts fisted into a ball and other one is on the floor, holding her up.

I crouch in front of her and tuck her hair behind her ears. She looks up at me with pained eyes and a tear stained face. She's breathing through her mouth or gasping for air or I don't know, she's in the condition she was when I saw her for the first time.

'Do you have asthma? Where is your nebuliser?' I'm freaking out. Tears roll down her cheeks but she doesn't answer. It's like she can't speak.

'Wait here,' I instruct. As if she can go anywhere, A.

I start looking for the pump in the room but I can't find it. It's not in the drawers, not in her wardrobe, no sign on the shelves, bed or under it. I look at Meera who's still in the same condition.

'Shh, shh, calm down, Meera,' I soothe and rub her arms. She's not improving.

An idea pops into my mind. It worked last time so, here it goes...

'I'm sorry,' I mutter and lift her chin to kiss her, softly at first and then start applying a little pressure. I lick her lower lip and she opens her mouth. I deepen the kiss and place my other hand on the back of bead to angle it. Her lips are just as I remembered, soft, so, so soft and a little cold.

I start ravishing her, enjoying the kiss more than I ever had with any other girl. She doesn't respond but she places her hands on either side of my neck, silently asking me to keep going. Or so I think.

I lick her lower lip again and a moan escapes her mouth. I smile against her lips and peck her once.

Again.

And again.

And one last time before parting. I smile at her, her lips slightly swollen and she averts her gaze, evidently embarrassed.

'Was that a moan that I just heard?' I tease. She pushes me back and looks at me, not letting her smile slip.

'I keep saving you. I deserve some sort of reward,' I wiggle my brows at her.

She gets up on her knees and comes between my legs. She bends down and kisses my cheeks, 'thank you,' she murmurs against my skin and kisses down to my jaw and then to the base of my neck, murmuring thank you with each kiss.

I place my hand on her waist, bend her a little, my torso hovering above hers, 'I'm gonna' enjoy being your knight in shining armour.'

She laughs this time, letting go of whatever holds her back and I watch the Merry sight to cherish forever.

Shit! What thought did I just have?

————————————————————

Sorry for late updates.

Please leave down your thoughts in comments.

Vote and share with your friends if you're enjoying the story.