"Ferra!"

I turned in the direction where my name was called, surprise crossing my features at who I saw standing there.

"Noelle!"

"Who?" Reyna asked, appearing beside me and struggling to balance the four lidded cups.

I took two from her and sipped one of them while Noelle introduced herself to my friend. She owned a dance studio in our city. I participated in some of her classes since I was a preteen up to just last summer and I signed up for more later this season too. She was even going to write a letter of recommendation for my college admissions.

"Oh! You're the one who taught her how to pole-dance!"

Noelle laughed, "No, but I did tell Ferra about it and suggested a class to check out. She excels in almost every style of dance." She shook her head, "I swear this girl is going to put me out of business when she gets older."

"I will not," I bristled.

"Then buy my studio from me so I can properly retire."

Noelle retired from professional dancing, but her studio was where she found true happiness. She was a role model to me, but I could only hope to have my own studio someday and be as accomplished as her.

I shook my head, "You're too young to put your dancing shoes away."

She playfully rolled her eyes.

Reyna politely excused herself, "I think I see my boyfriend, so I'll leave you guys to talk dance. It was nice to meet you!"

"It was nice to meet you too." As soon as Reyna was gone, Noelle spoke again. "I'm glad I ran into you, Ferra."

"I know, I know," I waved my hand. "It's always a pleasure to see your favorite prodigy."

Noelle crossed her arms, raising a sculpted brow at my arrogance. "No, actually. I need a favor, if you're up to the task. I've been trying to think of who to ask and it just occurred to me that you would be perfect for it."

"For what?" I asked her with peaked interest.

"My husband and I are taking our daughter and her friends on a weekend trip," she started.

"Well, you're going to have your hands full," I commented, thinking of my little sister. It was a nightmare when she had friends over, so I often spent my time at Reyna's house. I rarely let my bestie come over to mine for that very reason. That, and Meg monopolized Reyna's time so much that I imagined her wearing a little top hat and twisting a mustache below her button nose.

"I know," she said, looking tired at the mere thought of it. "Anyway, we're leaving on Friday, but I have a class scheduled for that afternoon. I've just hired a new assistant, but I can't leave him to teach a class right after he's started working there. Is there any chance you would be willing to do it?"

"I don't know," I hesitated.

"It's a senior tango class, so just the basics. Alex will be there to help you with whatever you need too."

I gave her a skeptical look. I didn't feel confident in my ability to teach a class just yet. Teaching was leaps and bounds from learning. Then again, I did have to start somewhere and now was as good a time as any.

"Everyone in the class is very laid back. They'll adore you and possibly pinch your cheeks," she laughed lightly in a poor attempt to convince me.

It was having the opposite effect, but I nodded anyway. "I'll do it."

"Mom!" Came the impatient screech of her twelve year old daughter.

"I just love that sound," Noelle stated sarcastically and sighed. "I'll call you on Monday with the details."