I resurfaced from her throwing me and gave her a grumpy face to show I was upset she just threw me and soaked my hair.

"Don't be such a baby." She said smoothly as she swam back up to me.

I pouted out my lip, "you got my hair wet."

"Oh, I'm so sorry babe." She said in a sarcastic baby voice as she swiftly wrapped her arms around me so that I was in her arms once more, but this time it was more intimate.

"You better be." I joked.

Then I stared into her crystal blue eyes, finding myself getting lost in them as always. Her eyes matched the blue water beautifully.

"How are your eyes prettier than the ocean? Like that's not even fair." I thought out loud, earning a grin from her lips.

"I love you." She chuckled before placing her lips on mine, me immediately kissing back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Billies POV

Tonight Josie and I decided to order room service and just enjoy each others company. We sat out on our balcony cuddled up together, her laying between my legs, as we looked at the stars with the sound of the crashing waves in the background.

I noticed her slowly fall asleep as we were out there. My lips tipped upwards as I took in this moment. She looked so peaceful in my lap.

This trip has already been amazing. Everything is just so perfect here I wish we could be here forever.

I really fucking adore this girl. I have never been so in love in my life. I just can't get enough of her. It's like I'm addicted to her. She's my strange addiction.

I felt my eyebrows press together at my own thoughts.

My strange addiction? That has a good ring to it.

Josies POV

"You are my strange addiction
You are my strange addiction"

I blinked my eyes open as I heard Billie softly singing from above me.

I had my head in Billies lap as we were sprawled out on the outdoor couch on our balcony. I must've dosed off.

I lied there as I admired her singing.

"My doctors can't explain
My symptoms or my pain
But you are my strange addiction"

"Is that something new you're working on?" I questioned, looking up at her.

She jumped a little at my commentary because she didn't know I was awake and listening.

"Yeah, it might be. I just started writing it once you fell asleep."

"You just started writing that?"

"Yeah." She said shyly.

"Well don't let me stop you." I said as I quickly got up and walked away.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Billie sitting there with a confused look on her face as to where I was going, probably thinking I wasn't planning on returning.

I grabbed the small notepad and pen that had our resorts logo on them both from the bed side table and rejoined Billie on the outdoor couch.

"Here." I handed her the notepad and pen as I sat down next to her this time.

"You want me to write?"

"Mhmm," I nodded, "I know you like to be alone or only around Finn when you write so I can go inside if you want, but it's too good for you to stop there."

"No, stay." She placed her hand on my thigh to stop me from getting up.

I looked at her in awe at her response because I wasn't expecting her to want me to be present while she wrote.

She is very private when it comes to writing music. She likes to be locked away by herself or only with Finneas when she writes and she will not show a single person her work until it's perfect in her mind. This is a big deal.

I gave her a smile as I crossed my legs and leaned against the couch as I examined her writing process.

She began to scribble down the existing lyrics, taking breaks to tap the pen against the paper to make a broken rhythm. She continued to hum before scribbling some more lyrics down.

I sat in a trance, mind blown at her. She is so incredible. How did I get so lucky?

She glanced at me with a small smile on her lips, locking our eyes,  before she placed a small peck on mine, making my stomach do summersaults.

She gave a look of concentration once our kiss broke before writing some more. Then she sang out the verse she just came up with, tweaking it a few times with different words before getting it right.

'Deadly fever, please don't ever break
Be my reliever 'cause I don't self medicate
And it burns like a gin and I like it
Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
Hurts, but I know how to hide it, kinda like it'

That's when butterflies flooded my stomach as I realized that I was her inspiration for this song. I was her strange addiction. I felt my cheeks heat up at my own realization.

I'm so in love with her.