Chapter One-Part Two

Ya'kirea
(Y-Kear- Re-A)

yesterday was ruff but tonight was gonna be one to remember I haven't been to a party in ages and yet here I was prepared to do the worst tonight I was solo since my 'friends' ditched me because of my weak ass new connect, I'd always have the best experience with weed up until last week but tonight I was gonna make sure that didn't happen again, I was looking for my so called connect. I was told he was gonna be having a block party tonight but first I'd meet up with him at his hangout. I wanted to know why he didn't tell me his shit was marked matter of fact why he'd sell me marked product to begin with. I was gonna kick his ass when I got ahold of him, that is assuming that dumbass niece or whoever she is— didn't tell him I was looking for him. I grabbed my skateboard out of the closet wrapped a two different turbans on my head as best I could without my mirror in sight and headed out the apartment door. Stair rail in one, board in the other I made the stairs my bitch how fast I'd made my way down them. The bodega he hung out at wasn't to far from my house. Paving in and out of the road to the side walk to skip any damage to my board from the cracks in the street. Fuck I shoulda brought water. It's past day but it was extremely Luke outside making everything I had on cling to me. When I finally did get to the bodega looks like the party had already started I was hot and needed a wine cooler Dman's ride ass could wait until I quenched my thirst to get his ass kicked. 'Fuck I shoulda brought my bike' it was no where to put my board so it wouldn't get stolen. Then again no one would notice, there where half naked people everywhere bodies on top of bodies grinding into one another. It was like a clean unorganized orgy but with way more clothes on. One thing about dman he's dirty but everything he sets out is extremely clean. He's the only nigga I know that could throw a block party in the hood but make sure it didn't have not a dent in any sign, store or house when everyone left. Not that this side of Fortes was dirty but too much anger and forced adrenaline in one place all at once was never good on south side fortes. Growing tired of contemplating I just put my board behind the store dumpster and walked over to the food window, I came over for a bottle but the smell of eggs flew threw me like oilnow that I think about it I am kind of hungry too. "Oooo damn, let me get some of your fries... and some of those scrambled eggs" I said without taking my eyes from the fries tray pointing behind the girl in the small framed window, this food smells so good.

"Anything else? We're having a bowl special?"

"Yeah. A blue Gatorade, the fucks a bowl special?"

She nodded and handed me a receipt with chicken scratch as my order on it, I laughed— her grown ass writes like a five year old. That's cute. She came back over with a three way takeout container fries in one egg in the other and some meat shit. Looked like throw-up but smells like heaven. "The hell is that?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's the bowl special I was telling you about." she finished. still holding the container out as if ready to dismiss me as fast as I'd came into her space.

"Well it look nasty as hell, I didn't ask for it I just asked about it" rolling her eyes again she went back over to what I assume was the fridge coming back with a blue Gatorade and a set of plastic silverware "if you don't like it, I'll only do 2.50$ for the egg and fries" I took the wrapped up plastic and napkins from her hands and the drink and opened up the way to my heart "and if I do like it?" I asked. She smiled