"I'm leaving babe!" I approached Dom that was hanging out with his American friends from Dorian's band.

"Oh no, stay a lil longer looooove!" he whined and I laughed.

"You're drunk, aren't ya??? Maybe you should leave as well!" I said to him and he just grinned.

"I tried to keep him sober, but he and Ollie drank anyway..." Patrick exclaimed and pointed at the man that was dancing on a table.

"Oh wow, Ollie's having the time of his life!" I laughed at how Dorian was trying to make him come down.

"We have been trying to make him get off this table for the last 50 minutes.." he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe it's time for them to get some rest!" I said and looked at Dom and Ollie.

"Yeah...But Ollie is not being cooperative at all!"

"I'll make him cooperative!" I said and went to the spot where he was.

"I'll carry you in my arms... I swear.." Dorian shouted to him.

"NOOO I'M DANCING TO 'MIC DROP' NOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Ollie screamed and continued dancing to BTS.

"BTS is his guilty pleasure...." Dorian groaned. And I started thinking.

"I heard that Jin is in here!" I shouted and Ollie looked at me.

"KIM SEOK-JIN?" He screamed once again and widened his eyes.

"Yeeeeaaa! He's about to leave tho..." I said and Dorian looked at me confused.

"OMG WE GOT TO HURRY!!!" Ollie said and jumped off the table. I smirked at Dorian and made Ollie follow me.

The rest of the guys took care of Dom and we all made it outside.

"Do you think we can all be squeezed into my car?" I asked looking at the four sober guys and then at Dom and Ollie.

"We'll just throw the drunk guys in the trunk." the guy named Jeff said.

"Or.. We can just get a cab! I'm sure you had a long night!" Dorian said to me.

"No, Jeff's right.. Let's throw the drunk guys in the trunk!" I said and laughed.

"WHERE'S JIN?????" Ollie shouted and we all looked at him.

"He's in the parking lot!" I smirked and started walking. They all followed behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jin said you should wait for him in there." I said and Ollie jumped in the trunk, Dom was cooperative, he got in it by himself.

"Ok I'll sit in the back to check on them!" Patrick said and got in the car.
"And we'll sit in the back with Pat!" Jeff exclaimed and made the other guy follow him.

"So the passenger seat is all yours!" I said to Dorian and he laughed.

"What an honor!" he smiled at me and we got in the car. I started the engine and Ollie started screaming.

"THEY'RE KIDNAPPING ME!!!!!"

We all started laughing and Patrick shushed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys let me know their hotel's address, and it was about 15 minutes away. I turned the music on and 'Paperback Writer' by The Beatles started playing.

I heard Dorian quietly singing along with Paul McCartney. This boy had a nice, unique voice, and sounded almost like an angel.

I started singing as well, his eyes instantly stopped looking out of the car window, and looked at me instead.

He smiled at me and at this point I was sure that if Mitchel didn't exist, I would have fallen for this guy in a blink of an eye.

"Didn't know you like The Beatles..!" I said when the song ended.

"Well, it's the best band of all time! Who doesn't like The Beatles?" He said and I couldn't agree more with him.

"Exactly!!!!" I exclaimed.

"But there are a lot of things that you don't know about me, so you couldn't have known!" he smiled and looked at the road through the windshield.

"ARE WE BACK IN SCHOOL? CAUSE I CAN FEEL THE CHEMISTRY!!!" Dom screamed from the back.

"Oh Lord..." I groaned and the guys laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at their hotel, the three guys in the back went to help Ollie out of the trunk. Dorian opened his door and looked at me.

"We would all love to see you at our show, Dom will be there!" he said and looked at my best friend in the trunk.

"WE WILL BE THERE HOTTIE!" Dom screamed and I laughed.

"Goodnight to you two!" Dorian chuckled, got out of the car and followed his band mates.

"YOU KNOW, YOU CAN COME SIT NEXT TO ME NOW!" I shouted to Dom.

"NAAAH, I FOOKIN LIKE IT BACK HERE MAAAN! LEGGO!"

I started driving, until we made it to my apartment, where I helped Dom to  get ready for bed. Then I went to my room and let myself fall on the soft mattress. I was exhausted, all I wanted to do was to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MITCHEL'S POV*

I was so pissed at Clinton for taking away all of the electronic devices... Not even our parents had ever done that to me. And as if this wasn't enough, he wouldn't also allow me to leave the house, incase I was trying to use somebody else's phone.
I wasn't even planning on arguing with Misty, all I wanted was to ask her about the asshole.

I heard the front door being unlocked and I realized it was Christian.
I sat back on the couch and acted cool.

"Why was the door locked?" He asked confused.

"I have no idea..." I said and shrugged.

"Whatever... And O-M-G.. I think I'm in love..." Christian said and fell on the couch.

"Really? This escalated quickly." I exclaimed.

"Hm.... You're one to talk..!" Kras said and took his keys, phone and wallet out of his pockets and put them on the coffee table.

"Aren't you thirsty or something?" I asked.

"No I'm completely fine, I'm better than ever actually! I had a lot of wet kisses!" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure that Gates made you feel hot AF, you better drink some water!" I exclaimed.

"You know what? You're right, it will help my skin anyway!!!" he said and made his way to the kitchen.

I fastly grabbed his phone and found Misty in his contacts, I tapped on her name and waited for her to answer my call.

"WHAT THE FUCK..." I heard Clinton screaming and I stood up and started running with Christian's phone still up to my ear.

"What happened?" Christian came back in the living room.

"JUST TAKE THE PHONE FROM HIM!" Clinton screamed once again and I kept running around the room.

The boys were running after me, until they both trapped me against a wall.

"Give it to me, NOW!" Clinton said annoyed.

"There, you can have it, she didn't answer anyway.... Who knows where she is, and what she's DOING right now....!" I exclaimed feeling angry.

"She's probably sleeping... Wtf!" Clinton said and Christian looked at us confused.

"Ok, can somebody please explain to me what's going on?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

LMAO TOO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE IN THIS STORY.. I'M PROBABLY THE CRAZIEST OF THEM ALL THO😂