~Jealous~

I opened my eyes and realized that we've already had reached our destination. Mitchel was sleeping peacefully next to me and he looked so cute. I was laying there in his arms, doing nothing but staring at him.

Some minutes later I felt his body moving, and his eyes slowly opened.
"Ohh Misty....... Were you watching me?" He said in his morning raspy voice, looking down at me.

"Yep!" I exclaimed and smiled big at him.

"So did you catch me smiling while sleeping? Cause I was dreaming of you!" he said.

"Omg, that was cheesy af!!!!!!" I said and pinched his cheeks.

"You're meeeeaaaaaan!!!!!" he said and acted sad, he looked like a puppy.

"Aw I'm sorry cutie!" I said and kissed his neck. "Come on, let's have breakfast, I'm starving!" I spoke once again and got up from the couch.

We went to the front of the bus, Clinton, James and Jesse were up and they had already brought breakfast for all of us, so we joined them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got ready for the show and it was time for me to perform, Mitchel kissed me on the lips and I went on the stage.
The energy was awesome, and the crowd was having fun, singing along with me, and dancing to the rhythm of my music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a phenomenal crowd you are!!! Thank you so much!!!" I said and waved at them and left the stage.

"Come here, my lil rock n roll queen!" Mitchel said and grabbed me by the waist and sucked my cheek, I laughed.

"You have to go, it's your turn!!!" I said to him, reminding him that he should join his band.

"Ok ok!!!! I'm going!!! He spoke and gave me a last kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dorian did you bring Ollie's water gun?" I heard someone saying, and I looked behind.

"Yeah, I got it!" the familiar voice sounded and then his eyes fell on me and we made eye contact. I smiled at him and then stared back at the stage.

"Hi Misty!" I heard his voice once again, closer to me this time.

"Hello Dorian! So water guns, huh?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah we are going to douse the crowd!" he said and chuckled.

"Oh!!! You guys are creative!!!" I exclaimed and smiled.

"I mean we try! We are not as cool as these guys, but maybe you can find out for yourself!" he pointed at the guys on the stage and chuckled once again.

"Yeah, I really should!" I said and then I heard another familiar voice screaming my name.

"DOOOOM!" I screamed back at him and hugged him.

"How's my bestie?" He asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I smiled big.

"I'm going on that fookin stage after Broadside..!!! And I came to see them, cause I love these guys!" he said, sounding energetic like always.

"You know we love you back!" Dorian said to him and Dom jumped on his back like a crazy monkey, we all laughed.

"Have you ever listened to theeeem? He asked when he stood back on his feet.

"No actually, that's what we were talking about!" I said and pointed between me and Dorian.

"You have to!!! Stick around!!!!!" He excitedly said.