Wake Me Up

You wake up in a room with blinding lights, and hear someone talking outside of the room. You look around and see BTS at the door. You instantly smile, but soon groan in pain. Jungkook your bias instantly looks at you and rushes to your side  llllwhile smiling his famous bunny smile. You smile a bit and say "Hey Kookie. What's up?"  He looked at you and said "how can you still smile like this when we all saw what just happened to you?" As you were about to answer he said " don't worry my hyungs are outside telling the police what happened right now".  You looked at him and said "saranghaeyo Kookie". You then closed your eyes and went to sleep.

Kookie POV~

As she fell asleep in my arms I suddenly wanted to find this person and demand why they did this to her. I then noticed the scars on her arms. They looked like cuts and I asked Yoongi hyung to come here. He looked at the scars and told me that they were self inflicted. He said Y/N as probably depressed, and bullied. I wondered why someone would be mean to such a sweet girl like Y/N.

I walked outside and ran into the girl that burned Y/N. She looked at me and smiled sweetly and said"hey Kookie Oppa"! She pulled her skirt a bit higher and pulled her shirt down trying to show cleavage and thighs. I glared at her and asked "why did you pour that hot stuff on Y/N"? She laughed and said "she deserved it". I glared at her and said "get outta my sight before I hurt you". She then walked up to me and tried to.....

A/N what did the girl try to do to Kookie find out in the next chapter Annyeong Saranghaeyo