5-Fifusukuchūru

As the three boys dived,Chopper said in the improvised communicators "This is Chopper.Everyone,please respond." a quick response came from Luffy's cane "This is Luffy,there's a ton of monsters down here!",followed by Zoro's incredulous "Is this a giant snakes' nest?" and "This is Sanji.Oo they looked this way!".

Nami simply responded with an "okay",you and Usopp looking at her with surprised expressions 'Nami talks about them but she is just as careless..." you thought and sighed,Robin looked at you and said with a small smile "Worried,(Y/N)?" you nodded and responded "You could say that...Anyway there's no use of me being here and just worrying." she nodded at you and looked back at their communication canes "Nami,I'll be at the crow's nest to keep watch if any other ship comes close." the ginger only nodded at you,not even sparring a glance,you high-jumped to the crow's nest and started looking all around the ship,nothing,you sat down and started singing soflty,only loud enough for you to hear.

"Warusa bakari no uddopekka
kyuomon anake moriboro darage
Okotta uddo god
kuchibashi o doku ni kaeta
Koma atta uddopekka
suu ana ga doku ni, gohan mo doku ni
Tomodachi ni furereba shinubakari
Kanashinda uddopekka
Doku no? namida ga kira kira hikaru"

Singing this brought memories,happy and painful ones to be honest.Your mom used to sing this to you,despise the rather obscure story the song told,she was a sweet woman,onis even came to compare her to the famous Queen Otohime,both wanting equality and fighting for it...you however never traveled with her,your father,he was very much afraid of humans,he never fought against your mother about her principles but he always told her that you should learn to be invisible,to never get close to the cruel humans,thinking of a little part of your past made you giggle,"never get close to humans" and look where you are,you were totally lost in daydream,however yells of "SALVAGE,SALVAGE" brought you back to reality,all you could see was the black outline of a massive ship,as the ship neared you deadpanned, a monkey themed ship? You continued staring at it,looking for any crew member that might pose a thread...And...was that a monkey?

After the ship came to a halt,the monkey blew a whistle and asked his crew members if that was the area where a ship had sunken...he also started talking to no one in particular about him being the boss and the captain of the Masira pirates, you simply deadpanned and went to the edge of the crows nest to give a sign to Nami,who was desperately looking at you,you simply waved your right hand dismissively ,signaling that these guys weren't much of a threat.

The monkey,who you were guessing was named Masira,now noticing the Going Merry,turned to you and said "Hey you! what are you guys doing here? This is my turf!",you jumped out of your spot in the crows nest and gracefully landed on your feet,dusting off imaginary dust from your short black kimono,your (E/C) eyes were set in a light glare, "Your turf?" with now crossed arms you asked in a sassy tone,the monkey just nodded and continued "That's right! Every single ship that sinks in this territory belongs to me! You haven't touched anything that's mine,have you?".
All of you kept staring at the "man" before you,your glare turning into a more relaxed expression.

"It looks like...he's going to salvage the ship" came the sultry female voice beside you,followed by Usopp's agreement to the ravenette's statement and Nami questioning why wouldn't this work for the remaining straw-hat pirates in the ship.The "monkey-man",pretty iritated with the mumbling shouted, "QUIT MUMBLING! ANSWER MY QUESTION!",which Nami responded by "Excuse me! Can I ask you a question?",the monkey-man changed his demeanor quickly and told the pirates to ask him anything.

Nami continued questioning about him salvaging the ship to which Masira answered by blushing and asking if the ginger found him "monkeyful".
"Monkeyful?!" Came in the young ginger's voice,a questioning look in her face as to what that meant and why did he ignore her question, "It means 'Handsome'!Do you think I am?",you and Nami shared a look and nodded at each other,so she continued to flatter the man,that is,until one his men,who had dived,came back completely beaten up. (Y/N) grimaced and thought 'It...It was one of them...we have to get them up here quick.',your thoughts were interrupted by Masira's shouting "HEY YOU!" you winced slighty,along with Nami and Usopp,"THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE WATER,BE CAREFUL!".

You looked at him like he was mental and got to Usopp's level and whispered "Did...did he just tell us to be cautious?",the boy turned to you and nodded slowly,as to not attract any new attention from the Monkey in the other ship.
Said man kept waving at you all,telling his men to think of you as pumpkins and to not be shameful because people were watching him make his job,of sorts. Suddenly a yell came from Luffy's communicator, "What's happening?!". Your eyes went wide and your right hand flew to cover the communicator,Nami and Usopp did the same to Zoro's and Sanji's.

Monkey Man turned his head to the Going Merry,warily eyeing the three of you,silence you have reigned if Usopp wasn't silently screeching,seeing as the Monkey kept staring you quickly pointed to the Big Monkey at the front of their ship and said with a dumb air to your voice "Uh,Mister! What is that Big Monkey for?!", Nami and Usopp stared at you with wide eyes and Robin simply chuckled at your way of distracting the man(?). He,again, widely smiled and started answering to your,kinda dumb,question, saying that you had good taste and all that, you however, weren't really paying attention, well,not until the Big Monkey actually was out of it's place and being just above where the sunken ship was, you were watching with a fake smile on your face, completely worried about the three men in the water,meanwhile, Usopp and Chopper were having the time of their lifes, having stars in their gaze and saying "OOOOOH AWESOME!".

"Ship-Hunter...Locked!",you heard from the other ship,worry clearly plastered on your face by now, Masira then swooped the highlights by yelling "RIGHT!I'LL START BLOWING NOW!", ,you whipped your head,your (H/L) (H/C) moving along with you, at Masira's direction with a question mark on your face 'He'll...What...?!', you kept staring at the man(?) with a tube in his mouth,blowing air in the sunken ship,your head blocking everyone's voices, and much to your surprise he was being successful in bringing the ship up. However life wasn't going to be on your side and suddenly a scream was heard from one of Masira's lackeys in the water soon followed by a "THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE SHIP!",Masira jumped on his ship's rail and started yelling "WHO DARES HURT MY CREW?!" with rage present in his voice, the five of you,who were waiting for the disaster trio to come back,widened your eyes and had a stiff posture.

Not for long,Masira made sure that his men who were in his ship used a painting(?) full of flames behind him and he...posed,for about five minutes,all of you sweatdropped and Nami said "We...aren't gonna take pictures..." followed by a "WHAT?!" from the Monkey, he really was posing for pictures, you would have laughed if there wasn't another call from his crewmate in the water and he dived headfirst in the ocean...straight to the three in the water, you started distancing yourself from Nami to also,dive in the water to maybe,help your friends but the ginger managed to get a hold of your Kimono's sleeve and sent a slight glare your way

Tired of being anxious you thought 'You know what? They will be totally fine' and simply tapped Nami's shoulder and pointed to the Crow's nest and as she nodded at you,you high jumped to your destination and laid down to take a nap but before you fell asleep you said in a whisper;

"Zoro's habits are rubbing on me..."