"You're welcome miss. I take it you just arrived here?" He said, he had the perfect(est) british accent in the world and I won't deny the fact that I swooned, at that accent.

     "Uh..yes. Yes I just arrived." I answered and he flashed a toothy grin and nodded before handing me my key and walking away. Wow!  Florida might be fun.

      The room, or should I say suite, was absolutely exquisite and looked like something brought down from Heaven. I need to meet the interior decorator and take some serious lessons from his or her Royal awesomeness. It looked absolutely fabulous and amazing.

     My boxes arrived two minutes later and I busied myself with arranging my things before taking a shower and heading down to Savannah and Leanne's suite. I wanted to call Ian but we were not exactly in that kind of relationship so I pocketed my phone and threw that idea in the trash.

_________

  When Savannah threw the invitation at me, I thought we would be sleeping on the bed, eating junks and watching movies or listening to music but no!, she decided on the pool!

   Just 3 hours after the great arrival in Florida, she had discovered the pool in the hotel and made sure to coerce us into getting dressed up for the pool and dragging us to the pool.

    "I look fat in this" Royalty complained as she fingered in the big cardigan she was wearing, accompanied with maternity shorts. I laughed, lucky me, I haven't started showing yet.

    "You're naturally fat plus you're pregnant, so I don't see why you should be surprised" Leanne said shrugging and we were all expecting Royalty to give her some kind of comeback or smack her, instead tears pooled in her eyes. I was gobsmacked!.

     "Oh my God!. Sis, I didn't mean it. I was just joking. Oh my God, what have I done?!" Leanne exclaimed, regret plastered all over her face.

      "It's fine. It's just these stupid hormones. I don't feel like myself" Royalty said and let out a short laugh, I sighed in relief.

      "You gotta stop scaring us like that Royalty!. I don't know what I'd do if you full on start crying on me" I said pulling her into a hug, and soon everyone joined.

      "Interesting sight" a voice said, interrupting our cute moment. It wasn't a recognizable voice and when I turned, my mouth was opened wide. Where did this guy come from?. Where did Florida ship this guys from???.

      "Do we know you?" Leanne said with raised brow and he gave a side smirk that had me blinking, I looked around to see that everyone was definitely affected by that smirk. He was like a piece of art, done by the best artist in the world. If I thought Ian was the most good-looking guy I've ever met, then I thought wrongly.

     "Aren't you a fiesty one?. Well, no. You don't know me but I don't mind introducing myself. I am Pierce Seven" he said and I blinked. Unusual.

      "Seven?. Where's eight?" Leanne asked and he laughed. Even his laughter is beautiful!.

       "That would be your figure ma'am" he said and it took a minute for me to grab but when I finally did, I let out a laughter. This guy is smooth!.

       "That's smooth!. I like that" I said and he looked at me with a small smile and bowed.

       "Hello beautiful. What's the name?" He asked and extended his hand, which I gladly took. His hand was strong and his grip was firm, nice grip from a guy but his hand had no effect on me. None whatsoever. If it were to be Ian, my sensory receptors would be going crazy by now. Ian had me real bad!

     "Mrs Snow Northridge" I said and he gave a small smirk and shook his head, faking disappointment.

     "Ouch. I guess I was late" He said and I gave him a fake sad puppy face and from there, I knew we would make very good friends.