“Thank you.” I remember her saying when we’re chillin’ out to one of the islands we visited. My arms wrapped around her as we sit at the white sand beach. “For what?” I asked as I looked down at her face. She gave me that smile of hers that gets me everytime. She shrugged her shoulders and leans over my shoulder. I inhaled her scent. Her RB scent and I’m drowned by my own ecstasy, lost in my own world, my world with her. And I would never want to be found again.

“Ehem!” a voice drags me back to the present, and I’m now seating on this sunny chair with a weird smile on my face. I looked around and saw her standing at the foot of the stairs.

Again… I’m speechless.

She’s wearing a beige flowy, knee-length, halter dress. Her hair’s in a pony, showing her beautiful face with just the right amount of make-up. And she’s smiling back at me with her red lips.

And with some weird reason, I’m like a moth caught in the beauty of flame. I’m compelled by her. Not just by her beauty but with all of her. Just standing there she’s dragging me towards her. Without uttering another word I started walking towards her. I wrapped my arms around her again, not being able to resist.

“Beautiful is not enough of a word to describe you now baby.” I confessed rather breathy. She smiled shyly and slowly her cheeks were tinted with a faint rose color in them.

I caught her chin between my thumb and forefinger and kissed her blushing right cheek. “I’m only hoping you’re blushing for me.” I said and stare at her brown eyes.

“Only for you, baby.” She said as she wraps her arms around my neck leaning forward to kiss me softly on the lips.

Grinning down at her I pulled her closer to me and buried my face to her neck, nuzzling her. “You’re amazing.”

“I know.” She said with a grin as large as mine as I look at her.

“So… maglalandian na lang ba tayo dito?”

I can’t help but laugh at her remark. “Sorry, you distract me. I totally forgot we’re supposed to be out on a date.”

Straightening my black suit, I lead her outside the house holding her hand towards the shore. It’s dark and I’ve been waiting for this time of the day for my little surprise for her.

“Saang island mo ko balak dalhin ngayon huh?” she asked challenging me. I grinned down at her and shook my head.