The One Who Lived

Start from the beginning

"PEOPLE ARE LINING UP ALREADY!" Hermione called out snapping everyone back into reality and scatter to begin helping whether it was in stocking shelves or sales or in applying runes. Even with the extra help it was still chaos once the doors opened, but Hermione still made a point of greeting a dear friend when she saw him. "Hey Cache! I have your order ready. What's your new address? I'll send it." She asked while hugging the blonde.

Cache smiled and told her before frowning, "I don't want to stay too long with Draco so close to his due date, but I wanted to bring someone ..."

"Of course! Who is-" Hermione's eyes widened as a cloaked man shorter than Cache came up from behind Cache and pulled down the hood. "Harry?" She burst into tears and hugged the person she hurt and hasn't seen in 15 years. "We paid it all back ... I-I'm so sorry!" She sobbed into Harry Potter's chest.

"I know." Harry said softly as Ron spotted them and raced over to see them. Unfortunately, the crowds of people and the reporters soon realized who the two men were and swarmed. Cache barely managed to slip away ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Lyra and Libra were chasing each other through their new home. They were having so much fun exploring that they knocked over a few boxes and nearly ran over a fox that slipped in through the door. The fox shifted into a very tall young man with blonde hair and blue eyes who looked very amused.

"Now slow down you guys. There's more than enough time to explore." He said with a chuckle. The sound of glass clinking in the new potion room downstairs caught his attention and he went down there to check it out. That's where he found a heavily pregnant Draco carrying a heavy box of things to put on the shelves. "You shouldn't be moving things, Draco!"

"I'm fine-" The box in Draco's arms suddenly vanished and a young pale teen with dark hair appeared holding that exact box. "Isaac! What are you doing here?"

The red eyed teenage boy smirked flashing his fangs, "Mom told us to help you and Uncle Harry and make sure you don't push it."

Draco pouted, "Us? Is everyone here?"

"Just Isabell. She's playing with your three other munchkins in the front yard. Fran is here too with her mother." Isaac said as he started taking the glass vials, flasks and beakers out of the box and lined the shelves.

Harry smiled, "Thank you, Isaac. Emptying all these boxes without tainting certain things with magic will make unpacking take quite a while by ourselves."

"I was helping." Draco huffed in annoyance. Apparently, his hormone riddled brain heard a more accusatory version of what Harry said.

"I know, love. You can't blame anyone for making sure you're taking it easy after the trouble the twins' pregnancy caused you. Let everyone pamper you and relax." Harry said kissing Draco's neck.

Isaac chuckled at the cute blush gracing Draco's before looking at the glass tube in his hand, "Mom said you were the first to use these ... it's hard to believe these were only in use for a few years, but then I grew up with this."

"You know, it's also the reason you have a sister ... and the reason your mom could never become hands on with making the cure. Though, it did give him an excuse to never teach again." Harry chuckled making Isaac quirk a curious brow.

Flashback

Severus cradled a 17 month old Isaac in his lap as he helped look over the notes from the latest batch of the potential cure with a 14 year old Harry and Draco, "We're missing something ... the interesting thing is what happened when you both switched to the smaller caudron."