BEWARE! Pissed Off Wizard!

Last Time:

"I don't know about that ... maybe we need to check after some time passes. Until I'm sure I won't make another batch." Harry said as he put his shirt back on. Maybe it was stubbornness, but he wanted to give this potion a chance. With his mind preoccupied with what happened with the potion at the moment a certain new scroll laid on the bookcase completely forgotten ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Neville sighed sadly as he heard his grandma's daily stream of belittling comments. It has gotten even worse since he didn't excel in his first year of school. At least, not to her satisfaction. Today was the one day of the week he could get away. He always goes to visit his parents on Sundays, which his grandma didn't approve of like most things, but she never stopped him ...

The floo flames died down revealing the lobby in St. Mungo's, which was busy as usual. He made his way up to the fourth level of the hospital and there it was. The door isolated in the back of the Spell Damage floor. The very door that leads to the Janus Thickey ward where his parents have been for as long as he has known them. In a way this was bittersweet. It hurt to see his parents in such a state knowing they were like that because they were protecting him, but he was happy to see them and talk to them eve if they couldn't understand. All the candy wrappers his mother collected for him made it bearable in a small way.

Something made the boy pause right outside the door leading to his parents' ... music? Neville was sure he heard music. He reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it. When the door opened he was met an odd and heartwarming sight. His parents were sitting upright and dancing with two large exotic kneazles. It was more that the kneazles were sitting on their back legs and letting his parents hold their front paws as they swayed to the music, but it was still sweet.

"Cute aren't they?" Neville nearly leapt out of his skin as he spun around to meet a tall blonde blue eyed healer. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, Neville."

"N-no .. I'm sorry for not paying attention. How did you know I was Neville Longbottom?" Neville asked.

The blonde blinked and then shrugged, "I heard you were the only one who visited so I guessed. I'm Cache Devant Vous and I'm a healer in training here."

On the inside Harry was kicking himself for not thinking. Harry hasn't seen Neville until this moment and he let his guard down. His heart was racing as he considered what to do. Should he tell Neville everything? The Longbottom's mother was his godmother so he had a right to know, right? Not to mention Harry did just slip up. However, it would put the one human who tried to help him during school into danger. He didn't know what to do ...

The dark haired wizard frowned, despite what people think he wasn't stupid. This Cache knew him, but from where and why hide it? "It's nice to meet you. I haven't met you before ... where is this music coming from?"

"This is actually my first shift on a weekend ... that thing on the table plays the music. I play your parents some music every time I have a shift, but now it's time to rest." Cache smiled as he went to the little red rectangular device and did something to stop the music "Ok Frank, Alice, it's time to go back to bed. Your son is here." He said and the kneazles jumped down to the floor. Neville smiled as Cache spoke to his parents as if they were adults. He hated it when the other nurses spoke to his parents like they were babies. It's demeaning!

"Nice music." Frank Longbottom muttered as Cache tucked him in, "My son." He said a little more clearly than before as his eyes locked on Neville. A blush crept to Neville's as he sat down on the chair between his parents. His parents seemed a little more stable than they usually were. It was nice ...

"My Neville." Alice smiled though she seemed distracted by unseen things flying around the room as Cache tried to tuck her in. "Brave baby." She said touching Neville's hand, "Furry Frank?"