"What?! Excuse me, we'll talk later, Minerva." Severus said before leaving the confused transfiguration professor alone with the two goblins.

XXXXXXXXXX

Trocar looked worried as he entered the apartment, "Are you ok? Oh! Your eyes look so red!" He exclaimed the second he spotted the bloodshot green eyes.

"Yeah ... that little dye potion was irritating me. It got so bad that Poppy insisted I leave and take the dye out for a few hours." Harry said and chuckled at the lazy kneazles who were still a little sleepy from their nap in the sun.

"You shouldn't go back at all if the dye hurts you!" Trocar said as he looked at the bloodshot eyes with worry. "And what are you doing brewing now when you should be resting?" Trocar said with a hint of disapproval when he noticed the fresh potion in the vial and a cauldron full of the rest of the potion.

Harry smiled, "It's a new potion I was going to test-"

"Oh, no you don't! You've been through enough! First the basilisk, then your reaction to your dye! You won't test it! I will if you have to know what it does!" Trocar said getting carried away and drinking the potion without even letting Harry explain what it was for first. Once Trocar set the empty vial down he realized exactly that. "Umm ... what was that potion-"

A sudden blast cut off the vampire who immediately dropped the subject as the protective shutters exploded. Glass was sent flying everywhere and even sliced up Harry's cheek before he cast a shield to protect himself and the kneazles. Unfortunately, the shield wouldn't protect Trocar and it seems the situation was even worse than he thought. Harry could hear screams from throughout the complex and realized this wasn't just one window.

"Trocar, get to the cell rooms-" Harry's jaw dropped as he turned and saw the sunlight hitting his dear mentor, but nothing was happening.

Trocar blinked as he felt the warm tingle on his body, "Harry ... what did you make?" He asked in shock before a buzz echoed through the walls. "Good, the backup system is up." He muttered still looking at his skin.

The young wizard jumped as every painting and solid piece of furniture began floating over to the windows to block them, "Are you sure you're ok-"

"TROCAR!" Frank yelled as he went through the door and ran over to the vampire. "Are you alright? Sanguine already flooed to Gringotts to get blood. How much do you need?"

"None, Frank, I'm fine-" Trocar gasped as the werewolf pulled him into a hug. Harry smiled at the tender moment, but that quickly reminded him of the cut on his cheek, which bled a little more catching the attention of the dark creatures. "Harry, you're hurt!"

"Is it bad?" Armel asked, seemingly appearing out of nowhere he moved so fast.

Harry's eyes widened as he saw a burn on Armel's neck, "I'll be fine, but you need blood! How many others were hurt?"

Frank sighed, "Only five vampires were burned. Some werewolves were cut up by the glass, but most of them are alright enough to patrol the area." He said, but then shifted as if he heard something. In fact, the three dark creatures stiffened as if they heard something and didn't like it. "I think Mike went into labor ... and Jenny."

Harry grabbed some potions and ran out the door with the creatures easily keeping up with him. "Oh! Ok, shock can induce labor so ... take them to a room-" A distant scream that sounded like Mike startled everyone. "Make them comfortable where they are and don't move them!" Harry yelled as he got down the stairs. On the way, he nearly collided with Severus who came running out of his room and down the stairs.

"Harry? What are you doing here? ... you're hurt. What the hell happened here?" Severus asked quickly taking in several things at once. One, a few vampires were hurt and waiting for medical attention from Sanguini who was handing out vials of blood from Gringotts, which were sent moments before Severus was told what happened. Two, Harry was hurt. Three, the two pregnant werewolves were on the lobby floor apparently about to give birth. Four, Sanguini, much to Severus' relief, looked fine.