"Pervert." Severus panted breathlessly as he tried to recover from the kiss. He pressed his fingers to his lips feeling a little saddened that those other lips were gone, but he shook himself out of his daze and went to get ready for the day. When he left his bedroom he found Cache sitting in the living room of his living quarters waiting for him. "You brat."

Cache blinked innocently, "What did I do?" He exclaimed as Libra hopped onto his lap to cuddle and Lyra trotted over to Severus for a pet.

"You sent Sanguini here that's what!" Severus exclaimed trying to feel a little irritated even though it did turn out well and the cute kneazle was destroying what irritation he could muster.

"The goblins said there'd be some pain so you shouldn't have been alone." Cache said not regretting his choice even for a second and he regretted it even less when he noticed a slight spark in Severus's eyes.

"Yes well ... we should go or we'll be late for breakfast. You need to help me set up the classroom for class first." Severus said as he headed for the door.

"Wow ... whatever happened last night must've been mind blowing because you clearly forgot that it's Sunday." Cache said and chuckled as Severus froze just short of the door.

"Right ..." Severus mentally cursed himself for letting the vampire get so far under his skin that he wasn't thinking straight and yet there was a tiny part of his mind that was mad because he could've stayed in bed with Sanguini for a little longer.

Cache smirked, "Would you like me to get Sanguini so you can cuddle with-" The apprentice raised his hands in surrender as Severus shot him a glare. "Never mind."

"That's right ... are your eyes any better? They look bloodshot." Severus frowned in concern as he saw Cache rub his eyes.

The blonde shrugged, "They were sore up until I woke this morning-"

"What?" Severus's eyes narrowed and he leaned over to look at the false blue eyes. "I gave you a pain killer. You shouldn't have been able to feel anything."

"I think we can both agree that this isn't a normal injury. I'll need to wait to use any potion on my eyes. Just the harmless dye on them is making them sore again and I can't make the Nerve Tonic or use any leftovers." Cache said casually.

"You can't at all? Can you at least use it as an additive like how you used it when you first discovered it?" Severus asked thinking about what this may mean for Cache's colorblindness.

"Nope, I signed the magical contract stating that the testing must be completed first before I use the potion, make the potion or use variations of the potion and since the Nerve Tonic only has one ingredient that basically means I can't use ground roasted kneazle whiskers or it will count as a variation." Cache explained.

Severus gave a disappointed sigh, "And you can't break the magical contract without a consequence, right?"

"Yeah. Every brewer associated with St. Mungo's must abide by those rules or they could lose a certain amount of pay, which is something I need. I know my potion will get approved, but a public testing facility like St. Mungo's will take forever to get it to that point and I'm not a adult potion master with a license to test on my own so I'm stuck." Cache said focusing on the kneazle cuddling him.

"You will have to deal with your colorblindness until then. That's rather unfair." Severus said with a hint of disappointment.

Cache shrugged, "Can't be helped, but it's hardly a big deal. I spent my entire life not seeing red and green so I can put up with it a bit longer ... so are we going to see Professor McGonagall?" The apprentice saw his mentor's face go blank for a second and his jaw dropped. "YOU FORGOT!" He yelled in shock startling the kneazles making Libra jump off his lap.