BEWARE! Pissed Off Wizard!

Depuis le début

Cache chuckled at Neville's confused look, "My friend is doing great. For some reason he has been happier lately despite that certain time coming. I'll leave you guys alone, but Lyra and Libra can stay if you like." Harry said recalling the stories he told them. He left out any details of abuse and other things that other people couldn't know. Not that he didn't trust them, of course, but in their condition it was safer. Frank, Neville's father, even stopped him from talking too much when he was about say more details. Though he wasn't sure if it was intentional or not because he started screaming about attacking flubberworms right after ...

Neville smiled softly, "That's ok, thank you." He said gratefully. The apprentice healer left after taking the music playing device. Neville spent some time talking to his parents and trying to figure out what they were saying, which was easier today for some reason.

"Pretty kitty." Alice said though she didn't seem to actually notice that Lyra nuzzled her hand.

"Are you two Cache's familiars?" Neville asked playfully as the kneazles rolled over each other while playing.

"N.o, no, no." Neville frowned as his mother started shaking her head frantically, "Harry's kitties." She whispered even though this place was private and no one could hear through the silencing spell around each bed. It was like this so visitors could talk with their loved one without listening to the screaming of the patient in the next bed and to make sure someone doesn't over hear personal information.

The young wizard raised an eyebrow, "You mean Harry Potter?"

"Shh secret, danger." Alice said in a hushed voice before losing all her focus and began mumbling incoherently.

To anyone else it would be considered nothing more than the insane ramblings of a spell damaged mind. No one would take that seriously. Harry was safely tucked away somewhere as far as most of the people in magical UK believed, but this young heir suspected otherwise. Neville thought back to when he first saw Harry. The small and frightfully skinny 'Boy Who Lived' made him worry. There was something so very wrong, but no one else seemed to notice. Even though Harry didn't really pay him much attention he tried to help.

It started with lots of snacks that he tried to sneak to the green eyed wizard and then he noticed Harry was having trouble seeing the board in potions class. To fix that he started writing his instructions in big letters and putting them next to Harry who he made sure was brewing next to him. Harry just asked if it was ok to borrow his notebook and never said why. Neville always said 'any time', but there was something else. Something about Harry's vision made him wonder if a certain degree of colorblindness was involved. He was almost always checking Harry's potion to stop an explosion, which sadly wasn't very helpful because his own cauldron was neglected ...

It always pissed off the potions professor, but he refused to stop. This wasn't about him, but about Harry so he shook off Professor Snape's words the best he could. One discovery made him determined to help and it was the set of scars he saw peeking out of the back of the neckline. Harry's school uniform was baggy so seeing the scars was simple for anyone who was higher up than him. That along with the fact that Harry never let people see his arms made wonder how bad it was. He hoped to get Harry away from the abuse. The letter he sent to his grandmother, however, was sadly met with scathing and unhelpful remarks ...

Apparently, he was a stupid attention seeker. She, like everyone else it seems, refused to consider that Harry was being hurt, but Neville knew something was up and refused to back down. He even tried to find out where Harry lived since school ended, but there has been no luck ...

However ...

Maybe Harry did get away ...

Maybe he found a way to reverse what he physically lost due to the abuse he suffered and found a place to stay and a job ...