Elle and a random man are literally making out on her desk. I hear her moan and lip smacking making me so uncomfortable. I need to take a shower and get dress for class and this is what I walk in to. This is my dorm too for god's sake.

I took a deep breath and turn back around to look at them. Wow, the door clearly made a sound. I made a sound. They are still kissing like there's no tomorrow.

I cleared my throat.

Elle flinch and look to my direction. The man rest his forehead on her shoulders and slowly turn to look at me while they both did some synchronized heavily breathing.

"Ah not you.." Elle rolls her eyes and got off her desk and patted down her dress. The man bit his lips and lean against her desk as he crossed his arms.

"I thought you wouldn't be back because he probably fuck you at his home or something." Elle shrugs and took a jacket out of her cupboard.

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms.

"He didn't fuck you? That's new." She smiles.

"Who?!" I asked.

"Wooyoung." She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh."

I didn't even thought of Wooyoung. Even though we went on a date but after what happen last night. San is only in my mind. But, what does she mean Wooyoung didn't fuck me?

"I'm leaving. Let's go Hongjoong." She said and with that she left the dorm.

Her boyfriend I think, named Hongjoong let out a soft chuckled before walking towards the ddoor he stopped to look at me.

"Don't worry Elle doesn't know what happened." He said and walked out the door.

I bit my lip and I felt anger. How did he know? Oh my god, I'm so over this. I get what happened to me last night was tragic but I don't understand. I really don't and it frustrates me. Hongjoong must be Wooyoung and San's friend. Because I remember that name... from... the party. This is humiliating how he knows about it. I caused a scene last night and I hate it.

No wonder, his name sounded familiar.

I slam the dorm door shut and threw my bag on my bed.

It's only been a week since I've got here and everything sucks.

Maybe I should stop seeing Wooyoung. Since it's looks like to be the best choice.

---

I jogged to the lecture hall because I was already late. I accidentally fall a sleep earlier.

"Excuse me." I mumbled and push my way through the crowd.

I made it to the lecture hall late. I entered and most of the seats are taken. But, none of the available seats seems nice to seat in. I scan through the seats and my eye caught an empty seat next to this decent looking girl.

I jogged my way up and sat next to her. She seems shocked when I sat next to her. I look at her and smiled with a nod. She did the same and look back down on her notes.

I took out my notes and a few pens and lay on the table until all of the sudden I hear a loud bang on my table.

I jump and look up to see San right in front of my face. He had his hand on the table as he stares at me.

"We need to talk after this." He said.

I didn't say a word but just nod in reply. He roll his eyes and walk way and took a seat few row behind me.