Ch.1:Meeting Him

Ch.1:Meeting Him

You stare at your homework unable to think of the answer, you can't focus on the stupid subject. You end up just getting up and leaving out your fire escape for some fresh air. This is what you needed a nice walk, a break from all that stress that's been going on right now. You see a stray cat in the alley way, it watches, you come towards it but walks back a little.

"Come back kitty, I don't want to hurt you." You call to the cat as it goes into the shadows.

You hear the cat hiss, then a thud and finally a scream/moan coming from the cat, you listen in horror and look at blood that comes from the cats direction you back away in fear. Backing into something, you turn around and look at a big man as he grabs your shoulders and covers your mouth. Your frozen in fear you can't move, you hear another noise from the shadows, you turn your head slightly. Another man walks towards you with a bloodied knife making you squirm, trying to do or say anything. He comes closer looking at you in the process.

"This one will do just fine." The man says, your eyes widen. "So let me tell you what's going to happen your going to be quiet no matter what, got it?" The man points his knife at you, you don't move.

"Or you can let the girl go and then I'll beat you two brain dead punks until your out cold." You hear a voice above, you take the opportunity of the distraction to bite the other mans hand, the man throws you causing you to run at the wall to stop yourself.

"Ah! You little bitch, your gonna pay for that!" The man says as he walks towards you but a tall figure lands in front of you.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The figure says taking out a long stick and beating the man, the other comes from behind.

"Look out!" You say, but you watch as the figure sweeps kick them both making them both fall, they scatter to their feet and run.

You look at your savior as he stays in the shadows. You watch him breathing heavily just the slightest, he stands up straight and looks at you. You move forward trying to look at his face, but he moves back more into the shadows.

"Thank you." You finally say, putting your hand in front of yourself for a handshake. "What's your name?" Which is denied.

"I'm Donatello or Donnie as my brothers call me." Donnie says, you look at him and smile.

"I love that name, it's cute."

"What's your name?" Donnie asks, you you put hair behind your ear.

"I'm (Y/N)." You look at him shyly, wishing you could see your savior.

"(Y/N), what a pretty name." He says leaning on his staff.

"Can I, see you?" Donnie freezes at your question.

"I don't think you'd want to." His silhouette looks at the ground.

"Why? I'm sure you don't look that bad." You move forward more.

"Because I'm different, and people tend to run away."

"Well I promise not to run away." You say proudly say, waiting.

"Okay, just don't scream." Donnie steps out of the shadows so he's standing right in front of you.

You look at him surprised and shocked, it's impossible. He's a turtle, a cute turtle, wait what? You look at him before you start to circle around him. Observing him, you take notice of how his shell isn't huge, he has six toes and six fingers, and he is quite tall like six-five.

"So your a turtle," he nods, "your a ninja," another nod, "and your a teenager?"

"Yep." He says nervously you look at him and smile.

"Well I'm a teenager, I love turtles, and I love ninjas, so your like a fifty out of ten in my book." You look at him crossing your arms. "And you said I'd be scared."

"Technically no, but close." Donnie smiles at you with an adorable gapped tooth smile.

"Do you have a phone? And if you do may I have your number?" You ask him.

"Actually I do, and yes you may." He writes down his number and gives it to you. "I have to go now, it was nice meeting you (Y/N)!" He says jumping onto the roof, you watch after him as he runs across roof tops.

You were right when you said you needed this walk. You definitely glad you decided to take it. Walking home thinking of your green savior.

Note

^^^^^^^^^^
👍
Welp I wrote this because like no one every writes about Donnie and his adorableness. So that's why I'm here so please Read!

(People do write about Donnie it's just few)

Comment and Vote

<3 AlmostTrueStories.