New Viner here!

OK so the girls and I decided to make vines well actually Aliyah did and we all agreed but still! We started off by making vines and let me tell you that they were very funny.

"That moment when you are alone in the house and you hear a noise accepting the fact that your gonna die..." Aliyah said talking to the camera. You see she a viner and youtuber. I know right! How could she be both!? Anyway we all started making vine accounts and doing some vines afterwards.

Me:" ah right guys imma go to the bathroom... Guys!?* girls get up and go to the bathroom*

Caroline: umm teacher will in get in trouble if I didn't do something? Teacher: no why?

Caroline:good cause I didn't do my homework...

Aliyah: the reason I don't study is because its the word dying with 'stu' in front so that you can't tell...

Me: if you cry I cry, if you laugh I laugh, if you fall cause I was laughing so hard at you!

Aliyah: 'I'm so full I can't eat anymore' 'anyone want dessert!' 'Meeee!!'

Me: alright no more junk food... Ohhh is that Brownies!?!

Me: you see I know why they made alarm clocks... Cause everyone needs to wake up with a mini heart attack.

Jenn: when you were little the worst thing someone would say is ' your not invited to my party...'

Andrea: when you were little and always thought you were safe under the covers from any murder...

Jenn: when you were a kid and always turned on the lights so that nobody can kill you...

Rebecca: that moment when you can't understand what someone is saying and they start laughing so you laughj along with them...

Me:everyone is so happy about valentine's day so they can be with their boy/girl friends... I think it's a time where I can sit my butt on a couch and eat chocolate all day without someone saying something.

Rebecca: when you wear the same clothes as another girl 'Hey! She stole my style ugh!!' Boys, ' broooo'

Jenn: after you watch a scary movie and all you think of is if that could really happen...

Me: hey what's 9+10? Jenn: 21!!!

Jenn: that moment when you have an answer on a test but it isn't any of the choices so you fill in any answer

Rebecca: mom: hey sweetie what does 'idk gtg ttyl' mean?

I don't know got to go talk to you later...

Mom: oh OK I'll ask your sister

...

Rebecca: OK I'll start studying at 5... 5:02 oh well I guess I gotta start at 6!

******* After many vines later******

   After making vines we decided to go to sleep considering we all had to leave tomorrow. All I could say is that I had a great time with friends well my new family...

~~~~~~ the next morning ~~~~~~

I soon up like around 11 am and everyone was gone well except Anna and Mohagany. But it looked like they were packing. And Matt was here too, hmmm I wander why.

I looked at my phone and realized that I had 1 thousand followers on vine add I was getting like 100 per minute!! I mentally did my happy dance but was brought back to reality when Matt said something.

    "Hey Alex can you help us pack? We need to be out of here by 12." " What? Why!?" I said walking towards him." No time just pack!" He said not paying any attention to me. I helped pack and in no time we were at the airport and on the plane. Me and Matt got seated next to each other but the girls were like 5 rows behind us.

   "Uh Alex we have known each other for well a long time and just to let you know you don't have to answer right away but would you like to go out sometime...?" He says scratching the back of his neck. I giggled and nodded then I fell asleep on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~ back in California about 7-8 hours later~~~~~~~

   I was Woking by Matt shaking my shoulder smiling down at me.' He is just so beautiful' hey! Shut up mind! 'No! Youyr stuck with me and you better like it cause I'm staying!' Ugh just be quite 'awww you are mad cause I'm bothering you?' Uh yea! ' fine I'll leave... Not!! Hahahaha' 'alright alright I'll go but I'll be back soon!' Bye!!!

     We walked off the plane and matt got noticed by some girls and they were cheering and yelling 'kiss!! kiss!' He smiled at me and I smiled at him and that's when it happened.. I finally kissed him. Some where cheering others were giving death glares and I just flicked them off grabbing Matt's hand.

     We got tn the rental car and made it to a new house. It was a three story house made of glass and looked super expensive. I stared in amusement then went in side. It was wonderful. The living room had a Xbox live, play station and Wii all hooked up. In the kitchen there was a huge island in the middle and a chrome like stove. I looked upstairs and in the other rooms then I chose a room that had sky bluer walls with a picture of New York City.I plopped on the bed and I checked twitter and vine. Woah!! I have 1 million followers I jumped around and I decided I'll tell the guys in the morning cause it was pretty late.

A/N hey guys this has officially been an update!!!! Well I have to go but stay cool... But not to cool cause then you'll freeze! Haha anyway bye my little marshmallows!!!