"Comida? A mi me gusta comer! Vamos!" (Food? I love eating! Let's go!) Chris gets excited just hearing the mention of food and stands up. "CNCOwners te amamos muchísimo! Gracias por todo tu apoyo y por siempre estar allí por nosotros! Vamos a estar más pendiente y ir live muy pronto! Esperemos en conocer a cada una de ustedes soon! Te amamos!" (CNCOwners we love you guys so much! Thank you for your support and for always being there for us! We're going to be more aware and go live real soon! We hope to meet every single one of you guys soon! We love you guys!) And with that he shuts off the live as the rest of the guys shout their 'We love you's' to the screen. but not before I read a couple comments, in my head, off the screen saying:

"Aww Mira! Ella lo volvió a ver pero el ya se había volteado la cabeza entonces no se vieron! Shippp 😍😭💕 #Zabdiella" (aww look! She was looking at him now but he turned his head and they didn't see each other!)

"No!! No se vayan! Solo mandan a esa perra a su cuarto y se quedan ustedes en el Live!!" (Don't leave! Just send that bitch to her room and you guys stay on the live!!)

I stand up shaking those comments out of my head and look at the guys just waiting for someone to make a move since the live is over, but no one does. "Uhhh... soo...food?" I question and this causes them to all jump up from their positions.

"Oh my God! Si! Chipotle!" Christopher seems to not be able to hold in excitement for the food chain.

    "No! Mejor Peeksa!" (Pizza is better!) I look at Zabdiel funny knowing he meant pizza but can't pronounce it the "American" way.

    The boys started debating which one to go to as I just stood there watching them and playing with the pop socket on my phone case trying to figure out where I put my yo-yo. I look back up at them once I stop hearing them argue only to see them all staring at me as if asking me my opinion and leaving the choice up to me.

   "Uhh...hi?" I stand there confused just watching them until Richard asks me which one I'd rather go to. "Uhhh... if I'm gonna be honest... I kinda wanted to go to Panera and get some Mac and cheese.."

   "Okay..pues, IsaRey es irrelevante," (IsaRey is irrelevant,) Erick turns away from me and back towards the boys cutting me out completely. "¡Deciden!" (Decide!)

   The debate continues and this time I begin paying attention and make an observation, "si van a chipotle, tienen que entrar. ¿y qué pasa si los fans los encuentran?" (If you guys go to Chipotle, you have to go inside and what happens if fans find you guys?) I heard them mumbling along as if agreeing or disagreeing with me. "Si ordenen pizza aquí, no tienen porque preocuparse de las fans.." (If you guys order pizza to here, you don't have to worry about fans..)

"Okay Pizza it is! I agree with Bella!" Joel comments

"Peeksa!!" Zabdiel yells and Richard just nods along leaving Chris to sigh, hang his shoulders, and nod sadly in agreement.

"Pues...Isabella, como fue tú que decidió, tú tienes que llamar." (Well... Isabella, since you were the one who decided, you have to call.) I just roll my eyes at Erick and take out my phone asking the boys what kind of pizza they want before I order. After ordering we sit around the living room cracking jokes and just being overall obnoxious and annoying to anyone who would've looked into the room.

We heard the door unlock and I, being confused as to why the pizza man would just walk in, crane my neck in order to look at the door only to see my mom walking through waving at me. She just smiled followed by her mouthing "¿estas bien?" (You okay?) To me before I let her know I'm all good and she heads up the stairs, presumably to her room.