Extra/Randomness

#1 Thor and Loki

"Ah Stark," Thor smiled clapping Tony on the back. "congratulations on fatherhood."

Tony frowned, "I'm not his dad Thor."

"You're not?"

"No, I'm his temporary guardian."

Thor nodded, "Good. A child with you as the father may not turn out quite right."

"Hey! I could adopt Peter and then I'd be a great dad!"

"Last time someone I knew adopted a child that child became Loki."

"I think that's an insult to all adopted children ever."

~~Later~~

"What book is that?" Peter asked sitting down.

"One you have never heard of."

"Oh... Well what is it about?"

Loki closed his book and looked up with an annoyed smile, "Is there something you'd like Mr. Parker?"

"Well not really- I was just- just wanting to talk to you."

"And why ever would you want that? Hasn't Stark trained you better?"

"Well uh, I know they all seem to hate you but I don't really know why. And no one is telling me anything, so I thought I'd talk to you."

Loki paused, "You have heard about the day aliens invaded New York I trust?"

"Well yeah, everyone has."

Loki gave him a wicked smile as he leaned in closer, "I'm the one who caused that."

"Oh."

Peter fell silent, but he didn't move or leave. After a moment or so Loki opened his book and began to read once more, though he couldn't properly get back into it with the boy beside him.

"Are you just gonna sit there?"

Peter nodded his mind racing, Running away will make him more likely to kill me, if I surprise him I'll probably live longer. Realizing he hadn't said anything he spoke and his voice came out squeak, "Yes?" He cleared his throat. "Uh... what are you reading?"

"You already asked me that."

"Oh."

Loki gave a sigh and stood, "I'm going to read elsewhere."

Peter started breathing normally again once he was gone.

#2 Building

"A building?" Tony repeated slowly.

Peter nodded, "Yeah, but it was empty though!" He said quickly. "So when the Vulture Guy made it fall on me no one got hurt! So you don't have to worry!"

Tony didn't respond as he put his head in his hands, "A building," he said again.

"Uhuh," Peter continued. "And then I started freaking out a bit cause I couldn't move or anything, it was hard to breathe, and it hurt it all and then I saw my mask and my reflection and I remembered what you said!"

"What I said?" Tony echoed.

"Yeah, about if I'm 'nothing with the suit then I shouldn't have it' thing. So I realized I am Spider-Man! And then I lifted the building up and escaped and went after the Vulture and then-"

"A building ."

"Yes, I said that already," Peter said a bit of annoyed looking over to Tony. "A-are you okay? You look kinda pale."