Five

Five

"Mr. Stark," Principal Griffin nodded as Tony came in with an outstretched hand.

Tony shook it and sat down across from in a chair. The Principal sat as well and now that he was in the office alone with the man Tony took in the decor. The office seemed stereotypical for the most part, aside from the strange array bobbleheads on the edge. Tony's eyes were drawn to the Hulk one specifically, he reached forward and picked it up and tapped its head.

The Principal cleared his throat, "I assume you'd like to speak about the events of yesterday?"

"Yeah, the ki- Peter," Tony corrected putting the bobblehead back, "told me that those boys along with other kids here have been bullying him... partially due to his connection to me."

The man nodded slowly, "I am not aware of any specific instances, but I did have my suspicions when I spoke to Peter yesterday afternoon."

Tony frowned and tapped his fingers on he knee for a moment or so before he leaned forward in his seat, "And that's all you have to say about it?"

"Without a specific incident my hands I'm afraid are tied Mr. Stark, Mr. Parker didn't tell me those two were bullying him. From what he described there was a disagreement which got out of hand."

"But-"

"Quite honestly I don't think this is the right school for Mr. Parker."

Tony tensed, "What do you mean by that?"

"Despite having only being a month into the school year he is making quite an impression on his teachers with his grades. He also seems to have an affinity for math and science, to the point I think Midtown might be a more appropriate for him."

Tony paused trying to think if he should know what "Midtown" was but the Principal must have seen his look because he said,

"It's an advanced math and science school. I have had a few students transfer there over the years, and I think Mr. Parker might be the newest student over there... If you like I can contact those over there and see if they're willing to consider him while you think it over."

Tony nodded, "Please."

~~~~

"Isn't him getting into that school a good thing?" Lee asked confused.

"Well I'm not sure if Peter will want to transfer," Tony sighed. "He is already having a hard time where he is, so I haven't told him yet. I also don't want to get his hopes up if it's not possible."

The woman hummed in thought as she continued to clean the game off, "Well he's smart so I'm just gonna say he gets in there. And when he does maybe he can go visit there before he actually transfers? You could pull some strings to do that right? Then Peter can see if he likes it first."

Tony blinked in surprise, "You're smart Lee."

She rolled her eyes, "Glad you finally noticed."

"Boss, Ms. Evans will be arriving soon," F.R.I.D.A.Y. told him.

Tony sighed and turned to leave, "I gotta go then, I should talk to her about all of this before Peter gets home from detention."

"Good luck!"

~~~~

"Wait. So you're telling me Mr. Parker got into a fight, got detention, and his principal suggested he transfer schools."

"He wasn't expelled," Tony assured her.

"He's being asked to leave school," Ms. Evans protested.