Part XXIV - Death

Start from the beginning

The villains pressed their knives against the students necks.

- We need to execute those traitors! People like such cannot be allowed to walk freely like this.

The students screamed as the knives were presses even more, leaving a trickle of blood to escape the wounds.

- Say goodbye, miserable heroes!

And, snapping his fingers, the four villains slashed the knives across the necks of their victims.

FLASHBACK

" - Hey Izu! said Shoto.
- What is it now.
- I'm curious, why would we want to become heroes? That makes no sense, heroes are trash, right?

The green haired boy glared at a wall before answering.

- Because heroes are the rulers of peace. People become heroes because they want to be recognized, they want to make themselves known to people. And everyone loves them too. People are greedy and prefer to please the others before pleasing themselves. That's why villains are less common than heroes. They are not free. They live in the dark, no one likes them. But they live up to their ideals. They don't care what the world thinka about them, they only want to achieve their personal goals, unlike heroes, who want to achieve our society's goal.
- What about people that are in between? There must be some of them! asked Tsuyu.

Midoriya sighed.

- Yeah, there's some of those too. These people... they're invisible. They are on no one's side. The heroes hate them for disrespecting our society while the villains hate them for being too close to the heroes. They're called vigilantes. I don't know much about those, since I don't know any. But if I were to choose between the three, I'd choose this category. Why? Because these are the real free guys."

FLASHBACK ENDED

The other students screamed as the girls began crying. Some were angry, such as Kirishima, who was also on the verge of crying.

Bakugo couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Even if he didn't completely forgive his childhood friend for his acts, he still understood that it wasn't completely his fault. Therefore, he wasn't that mad at Deku.

But now, he didn't know how to act. His childhood friend's dead body laid on the floor as the villains grinned and laughed.

Tears came to the corner of his eyes as he lowered his head. He bit his lower lip and frowned.

 He bit his lower lip and frowned

- FUCKING DEKU! WHY... WHY COULDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK, YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH!
- There's no use being mad now Bakugo Katsuki~! said Toga as she giggled.

Explosions set off in the blonde's hands.

- Fucking viLLAINS!
- You will never catch us! Good luck with your future, disgusting heroes! We've cleaned up the mess we left behind, a.k.a we killed the ones who betrayed you, so you should be happy, no? Hah! Well, I don't give a shit!

Kurogiri's warp wrapped around the entire area. The other students started runnng in their direction in order to somehow get revenge, but they didn't arrive on time. The warp closed just before they could step in it.

Some students fell to the floor, broken. Mina was hugging Hagakure, crying. Kaminari was looking down at the floor, ashamed that he couldn't help. Kirishima was hitting the floor with his hardened fists, enraged with himself.

- Why?! Why must they kill them?! They we-went through s-so much!

The red haired broke down crying. Him who was so strong, mentally and physically, had finally broken down to the thought of his friends who lost their lives.

A few minutes later, the teachers and 1-B arrived on place, only to see 1-A, or what was left of it, destroyed.

- What the heck happened here? shouted Aizawa.

Aizawa looked around and saw Bakugo, with teary eyes. He instantly knew that something happened.

That's when the teachers realized something was missing.

- Where are Young Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Iida? asked Toshinori with panicked eyes.

Bakugo wiped away his tears and took a deep breath before walking to the teachers with a straight face.

- They were killed. The League of Villains slashed their...

He looked away, feeling the tears coming up again. The pro heroes eyes began to widen in horror.

- Throats. They took their bodies with them. We couldn't stop them.

The teachers were frozen into place.

- No...

They had just failed to protect the students. 6 of them had died. Toshinori put a hand over his face as tears were falling down his tired face.

"Young Midoriya..."

This was the day that Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shoto, Asui Tsuyu, Uraraka Ochako, Iida Tenya and Yaoyorozu Momo were killed.

[A/N: ;-;]