chapter 5

Third person P.O.V
Harry was woken from his pain induced semi-consciousness buy a thump against the door, the pine-lemon smell washed over Harry's body, and harry was soon pressed against the door. Malfoy moaned as Harry's floral scent became stronger from the closer proximity. The two boys, both against the door were writhing and trying there hardest to get physical contact from each other. Moans and muttering were heard as they struggled to get through a locked door.  Malfoy repeatedly cursed, stood up and threw several spells at the door keeping him from his omega. His mind completely fuzzy.  Harry groaned as arousal and his sensory overload made him dizzy. His legs were too weak from his heat to be of any help removing the door.  He pushed the overheated skin of his face against the cool door, and heard the thump of his alpha giving in and sitting against the other side of the cruel barrier.
Madam Pomfery sat on the furthest chair from the boys and watched the whole ordeal. She sent a patronus to profesdor mcgonicle at once, to explain the situation. She left Draco Malfoy at the door, as it was too dangerous to try to remove him from where the omega is.
Sorry guys I know it's short, I'll try to post again sooner to make up for it