Change in the Air

Dabi would be lying if he said - following his boss across the campus ground to the main building, wasn't fun. Because, it was. After cleaning up the kids had made from their fight and putting them to bed - Shigaraki had plans to break into Nezu's office. Overhaul coming here with Eri was not by coincidence - it was more of a chance...a chance to put Eri in his path. But for what reason? Eri's quirk was developing, but not at the rate that All for One wanted. And from what the adults observed - she doesn't have an offensive or defensive part to her quirk. Her quirk, in a statement, is meant to heal. 

"Boss~~ hate to bother your train of thought - but how do you expect us to get into a school that has one of the best security systems?" Dabi leaned against the large tree; it kept them both hidden from sight and from any cameras that could be around. They had waited until midnight, making sure there was no one around. 

"You two are by far the dumbest villains to exist." Right above them, hanging from one of the larger branches was Overhaul. Oh great - just great. 

"...Why are you here? I thought you said you were tired!" Shigaraki nearly screamed the last part; but Dabi had reminded - they were outside and anyone could hear them.

"I wasn't as tired as I thought I was. And I saw you two being sneaky, so I decided to follow you. Its a good thing I did - because I know the exact layout of this place." Overhaul had an evil glint in his eyes...no shit. The guy was bad news. 

"If you two are dumb enough to believe him than 1) I raised you wrong and 2) Dabi you should be smarter than my son." Rize appeared in her nightgown with Kurogiri next to her...

"W-what - what the heck are you two doing here? And who's watching the kids!?" Shigaraki was about to make a dash for it before Himiko came waltzing up with Izuku on her head and Eri snuggled in her arms. What the heck!?This was supposed to be a covert operation! When did this turn into a family outing!? 

*yawn* "Shigi, is there a reason we're here? It's midnight - and "grandma" Rize here kicked me out of bed to grab the kids and follow...can't this wait another day?" Himiko slightly dozed off as she complained, Izuku and Eri were still knocked out and they were used to the loud voices of the adults. 

"Alright! Shut up!" Shigaraki whispered, screamed with his fiercest, tiny voice. He should have known better. 

"Boss, let's get going. Now that Kurogiri is here, we can just warp into the room." Kurogiri nodded his head and within an instant, a large hole appeared beneath them. The group drops and ends up in Nezu's office. 

"Huh - I was gonna break through the window - but this works too. What exactly are we looking for Shigaraki? We never established that." Overhaul went over to the desk and sat down behind the chair. 

"Anything Nezu and the school would have on my son...look around and make sure not to disturb anything too much. That damn rat more than likely has this place memorized to the dust bunnies." Shigaraki scanned the room, looking for something out of place. 

Himiko watched as the others searched the room - how boring. The petite blonde adjusted Izuku, who clung on to her bands and drooled a little on her forehead...gross. Eri began to wake up from the sound of rustling. 

"Damn...I'm hungry...this is a campus - there has to be a cafeteria right? You hungry Eri? Izu?" Himiko glanced upward - Izu nodded, and looking down to the little horned girl - who smiled and nodded. Looking back at her group; it shouldn't be too bad if she wandered off...right? 

And off she went. Walking down the hall and a case of stairs, Himiko took several corners. And then she became instantly lost.

"Sh*t~ I'm lost? Already? Izu, do me a favor and pop out your wings, fly ahead of me and find the cafeteria." Himiko waited while Izuku rubbed the sleep from his eyes, belly-flopped off her head and his wings blooped from his back. Flapping into the air, Izuku searched every room, behind every door...not exactly what Himiko had in mind. After several minutes, the three finally came across the cafeteria and it's kitchen.