"I don't use Twitter.." I mumbled.

"C'mon, I've seen your phone. You have the app," Luke told me.

"Well, I don't really use it.. And it's kind of.. You're gunna judge me," I laughed with my face in my palms.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face, "C'mooon," He pouted with his bottom lip out.

I just giggled and said, "Okay, okay. It's like a fan account for bands.."

"I'm in a band," Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Not boybands," I laughed.

"What," Michael interrupted.

Luke was laughing his ass off by now, and I remembered what Luke said, about Michael murdering me if he heard me call 5 Seconds Of Summer a boyband.

"I'm sorry, Michael, but you know that your band is not punk and never will be," I smiled at him.

"You better watch your girlfriend, Luke," Michael glared at both of us. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he flicked me off, so in return, I flicked him off with both of my hands.

He just rolled his eyes and looked down at his cell phone.

"Here," Luke handed me his phone and I just smiled. He was an idiot.

I composed a tweet that said "Sorry I've been offline, guys, I've been busy sucking too much dick. xx :-)" It was stupid, but I'm sure all of his little 12-year old fans would enjoy it.

Then I typed in my twitter username. Ew. 

"Do you really want to follow me," I questioned.

"Duh," Luke giggled and then I pressed the follow button.

"There, you fucking dork," I laughed and handed him his phone again.

"Chelsea you should take a selfie with meee," He smiled.

"Whyyy," I groaned.

"Because it'd be cute," He cuddled up against me.

"Ugh finnnee.." I replied. I looked like shit, but whatever.

He took a shit ton of pictures, "Ugh, Luke, I only agreed to one.."

"Fine, fine, just one more!" he giggled and took the picture before I even smiled. 

"Luuuke!! Delete it!!" I squealed.

"No, you look cute, I'm gonna post it," He smirked at me.

I slapped his arm, "Ugh, you're such a little bitch." I whined.

"Oh, come on, babe, you look great," He showed me the picture again. I was frowning and my eyes were barely open. And I just looked ugly in general.

"Shut the fuck up," I groaned and then got up.

He pulled me back, "C'mon, help me pick out your favorite." He smiled.

"I hate them all," I told him.

"Nuh-uh, we look cuuute," He cooed, scrolling through the pictures.

"Why do you want to post those anyways? Won't you get hate from the fans??" I asked.

"The fans know you're dating," Michael snapped.

"How?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're all over Twitter about it," Luke said.

"Yeah, get with it, girl," Calum said in a high-pitched voice and acted like he was flipping his hair over his shoulder.

Sydney snorted in laughter at his comment and then said, "But seriously, Chelsea, they know."