🍷~ Red Wine x Steak ~🍷

" Two bros, sitting in a hot tub 5 feet apart 'cause they're not gay "

This story was requested by @NIGHTCOREPLAYER . Master Attendant, I hope you enjoy ~ 💖💖💖

Steak and Red Wine. Does it even need a description ~ ?

"I think they're dating." Gingerbread stated as she watched a raven and red haired Food Soul's argue over who should go on the exploration.

"Is it even something to think about?" Vodka sighed, tracing the rim of her glass, while also softly stoking Andre's feathers. "You're right. But they also argue so much that it's hard to be for sure." Gingerbread huffed, taking a seat beside Vodka.

Vodka then stood up, and grabbed one of Yellow Wine's many bottles of alcohol and began to chug it. Gingerbread at first looked at her with a face of disgust, but after hearing a table  crashing into the floor, she too took a bottle and drowned her ability to care.

Meanwhile, in a corner of the restaurant, was their Master Attendant. You sighed, getting annoyed with all of the arguing. Finally you yelled, "SHUT IT!! Cold Rice Shrimp and Jiuniang are taking their naps, and you to are about to wake them up!"

You put your foot down, but neither of them seemed to notice, and if they did, they obviously didn't care.

"I'll bring out Yellow Wine!" You shouted.

Nothing.

"I'll make you work more!"

Nothing.

Sighing, you shouted one last threat;

"How about I send you both on the exploration?"

This caught their attention.

"WHAT!?"

"Shhhhhh! You're going to wake them up!" You scolded.

"Yes... Did you really mean it? That I have to go with him?" Red Wine scoffed, clearly annoyed.

You could see Steak's mouth begin to open for a retort, but you stopped him before he could.

"Yes. Since you guys didn't stop before, you have to go together. Oh! And you have to hold hands the whole time."

That last part was just to see them get flustered, really. It was like a little cherry on top of ice cream for you ~

Steak's face exploded into red, and you couldn't see Red Wine's because he was staring at the ground quite intensely.

You assumed he was blushing too, though.

"D - Do we really..?" Steak asked, clearly very flustered and annoyed.

"Yes." You responded in a serious voice. In the corner of your eye, you could see Gingerbread grinning ear to ear. It was more like a smirk though. A wide, evil smirk.

You chuckled at this and turned to the doors of the kitchen, tossing Red Wine a messenger bag to carry the supplies in.

"You'll need this, by the way." You said, turning back to look at them.

"Oh, but you have to decide which one has to hold it ~"

You turned back around, proud of what you'd done, until you heard their angry shouts once again.

They are arguing about who gets to hold the bag...

Oh boy.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

I'm so sorry that this is late. Let's just say I've had a lot on my hands. Which consisted of doing homework and preparing for tests. Oh boy.

I hope this was ok. I tried to do angst, but I was just to giggly today and couldn't do it, so I went with crack/fluff. I'm sorry but I've just been to happy for some reason. It's not bad, it's just I'm so giggly. I don't know why though. Maybe it's because... yeah I have no clue qwq

WELL I hop you enjoyed. It was fun writing this. I liked making the Master Attendant so smug, and I liked to put in some nice Cold Rice Shrimp x Jiuniang. I don't know if it's a real ship or not, but I ship it, because in CRS's backstory, they met and were good friends or something. I don't know. They were giving off puppy love vibes so I decided whoop - dee - doop a new ship. Also CRS is sort of like Yellow Wine's second daughter because he treats her kindly like he does Jiuniang. CRS needs more attention tbh. Show the child more loveeeee

Oh boy I rambled but once again, i'M kEePiNg It In

Hope you have a good day ~

Or night ~

Or... something