My One Love ☁️~ Brownie x Reader ~☁️

Brownie is such a precious boi I love him. I finally got his maid skin and ahhhhhh it's just so cute ~!

This story was requested by @Nabila_demotic_rose . Master Attendant, I hope you enjoy ~💖💖💖

Brownie has one love.

He just doesn't know how to tell them...

"M - Master Attendant - !"

Brownie stuttered as you reached out touch his gun. It was glowing blue, and steam was rising from it's top, indicating that it was quite warm.

"P - Please, Master Attendant, do not touch it. It is quite hot and I do not want you to get burned." He grabbed your wrist before your hand could come any closer, and you shot a confused glare at him.

"Then why are you holding onto to it?" You questioned. Brownie seemed to be a bit taken aback by your words, but his features soon relaxed into his normal expression as he let go of your wrist and held his hand up.

"I am wearing gloves," he stated, his expression flat. You chuckled at that, and answered, "Quite thin ones." You then picked up some oven - mitts and slipped them on, once gain reaching out towards the large weapon.

"Master Attendant - " "Shh." Brownie closed his mouth shut as he watched you lift his gun and place it to the side. "You should take care of yourself as much as you take care of you gun, you know." You glanced back at him and Brownie felt as if his heart would jump out of his chest.

The kind and loving look in your eyes was to much.

He wanted to scoop you up into a hug.

He wanted to kiss you all over.

He wanted to -

"There!" Your voice snapped him back to reality and away from his thoughts. You turned back around to look at him and sat down, patting the space next to you. Brownie hesitantly got up from his seat and walked towards you.

As soon as he sat in the space that you offered, you reached out a hand to his head. You pulled it down so his forehead touched yours. "M - M - Master A - Attendant - !" His face was in flames. Oh boy.

"Good, you don't have a fever," you said, backing away. "Can you take off your shirt now?" You asked nonchalantly. "Wha - What!?" Brownie exclaimed, his face heating up more, if that was even possible. "I saw you get sliced by Spectra's blade, and Milk is away on an exploration. So, I want to try and heal it as much as I can." You held up some bandages and ointments, showing the evidence.

"I mean, I am your Master Attendant. I can't just let you go on all day with this cut," You added as brownie removed his vest and shirt, revealing his chest and stomach. A long, fresh cut was drawn across his chest from the blade, and you winced when you saw it. "Oh dear, that must have been painful... Well, I guess I should get to work!" You exclaimed as you began to rub the ointments across the wound.

Brownie watched then as you carefully wrapped the clothey bandages around his chest, being careful not to hurt him any more. When you were finished, you tied the ends of the bandages together and looked at your work in satisfaction. "How does it feel?" You asked as he bagan to put his shirt back on. "It feels much better, thank you Master Attendant." You chuckled once more at his words.

"You know, you can just call me ____ , right?" You looked up at him with a smirk tugging at your lips. "B - But, I couldn't, that just would not be right - !" Brownie stuttered as he put his hands up. "It's fine, most of the other Food Souls just call me ____ ."

Brownie thought about this for a moment. It's true, most of the Food Souls here call you by your real name, but would it be alright for your butler to...?

"_ - ____ ..." He stuttered. "Yeah, just like that!" You beamed as he finally called you by you real name. Brownie's face exploded into fire once again, and he made a decision in his mind.

Now... I'll tell her...

"Hey, ____ -"

"Master Attendant, we are baaaccckkk!!" Tempura's voice boomed throughout the restaurant and startled both you and Brownie.

"Oh good, did you get anything?" You asked. " Some sago and fresh garlic," Milk answered in her usual monotone voice. Black tea walked up beside her, carrying said spices.

"Ahh, lovely ~ !" You cooed as you you stood up and walked towards the returning Food Souls.

Ahh... Maybe some other time then... Brownie thought as he watched you converse with the others.

But, I will let her know... No matter what... I will...

Always love you...

Ahhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo Browniiiiiiiiiie

You didn't get to say that you love mc

Well, huzzah, I got a request done. I hope you enjoyed, Master Attendant ~ 💖💖💖

Sorry again if it's short. I still haven't been able to get any sleep and my brain is currently running on lots and lots of coffee.