Sprouting Love 🌷~ Bamboo Rice x Reader ~🌷

So I had to do some research on what his character is like because I still don't have bamboo boi so it might be a little off character. Also I couldn't find any bamboo emojis so I used the next best thing - flowers.

This story was requested by @euphoric_smile . Master Attendant, I hope you enjoy ~ 💖💖💖

Bamboo Rice wants to take you on a walk in the garden.

"Master Attendant!" Bamboo Rice's voice boomed throughout the restaurant.

"Yes, what is it, Bamboo Rice?" You asked, turning to him with a broom in hand.

Spring had just arrived, and you and most of the other Food Soul's were glad it did. Winter had been harshly cold, and most, if not all, of you were getting sick of dirty snow piling up on the curbs.

You were done with fluffy jackets and long scarves. You were done with biting cold and whistling winds.

You wanted flip - flops, T - Shirts, and popsicles. And you wanted to have them with all of your food souls.

"The flowers are starting to sprout! Let's go see them with Little Ah and Big Ah!" Bamboo Rice ran to your side, a wide, stupid grin on his face. You smiled back at him, and replied with, "Ok. Right after I finish sweeping though. Dust seems to be sprouting as well, all throughout the restaurant."

"How about I help?" Bamboo Rice asked, taking a dustpan in hand. "I really appreciate that," as you smiled at him you could almost swear he blushed.

You chuckled as he turned his head away quickly and bent down so you could sweep the dust and petals (from Chocolate's roses) into the dustpan. You thought it was funny at how he had always towered over you, but, currently, he was smaller than you. You chuckled once again at this, which caused Bamboo Rice to crane his head up to look at you.

"What are you laughing at, Master?" He asked, a confused look adorning his features. You thought that was adorable.

"It's just that you are so tiny right now!" You exclaimed, suddenly bursting into laughter. Bamboo Rice's face lit on fire at this.

"Awww, no need to be embarrassed," you reassured. That's not what I'm blushing at... Bamboo Rice thought.

As Bamboo Rice stood back up and poured the dirt into a nearby trash can, he heard you say, "How about that place next?" He turned around and looked at you with an annoyed expression.

"Ok, we'll go and look at the flowers," you chuckled, to which Bamboo Rice's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"But, we have to continue cleaning afterwards, promise?" You asked, sticking out your pinky finger.

"Promise!" He exclaimed, twining his finger with yours.

The two of you walked out into the garden, the drizzling rain creating a comforting smell. Little Ah and Big Ah were following closely behind, jumping at the rain drops. You and Bamboo Rice continued to walk through the garden, watching as new life sprouted from the ground, and forgetting about your responsibilities.

You and Bamboo Rice walked through the garden, not knowing new love was sprouting.

You and Bamboo Rice walked through the garden, hand in hand.

I just read Jiuniang and Cold Rice Shrimp's stories on the ff wiki and since Cold Rice Shrimp is my main (my icon thing) I broke down sobbing hahaha

It's so freaking sad and Elex left it off with a cliffhanger whyyy I just want everything to be okkkaaayyyyyyy for my little childddd

whhhyyyyy

Ok

I hope you enjoyed reading ~ 💖💖💖

I'm going to go and cry hahahaha - sob sob - hahahahaha