The forgotten swordsman

(My pov ~)
We're in the lab as we study the demodragons. "How is she?" Leo asked as I look at him still in my full demon form. "Princess is all ok. We're just studying the demodragon and how they work." Donnie said. "Alix, chompy is distracting me from my game!" Mikey said as I giggle. "Coming Mikey."I said as I fly up a little and fly out and grab chompy. He made a squeal as he snuggle my tummy. "Aw, I'm starting to get use to this."I said as I look at them. 'Jeez, what a mess!'I thought. "Um... sweethearts. Is it ok if you stop for one moment and focus on what's happening right now?"I asked. "Calm down, angel. Hot head is not going anywhere." Mikey said. "Well yea, but based on what is happening I think this is more important than a video game."I said as raph turns to me. "Flower is right, you know." Raph said and I smile. "Princess! My sensors picked up a couple of mutants. They are heading towards shredder's old lair." Donnie said. "Then we better move. Raph, Mikey, track the signal while we are gone."I said as raph's eyes widen. "Aw honey...." Raph said as he got his arms crossed and made a grumpy look. I smiled and go to him. I kiss his cheek as he blush. "I'll give them a couple of hits for you, raphie."I said as I giggle. "Thanks sweetheart." Raph said as we head off as I gave Mikey a kiss also. "And remember, stealth and recon Only! Love ya!!!"I said as I went with them.
(At the surface ~)
I'm flying around the city as I giggle. Then I see miwa and shini enter a warehouse. "Oh, that's not good."I said as I fly there and enter ninja mode. I see some of the ninja's talking as I grew confused. Then miwa and shini got them down easily as I see... "wait... there's two?"I asked as I don't remember two cloak men. They got shini and knock her out. "Shini!"I said as I jump in and create a forcefield. "What? Xila? Here?!" A voice said as I grew confused. I stand up. "Who are you? Show yourself!!!"I said. "Alix..." miwa said as I turn to them. "Only one man can fight that well." Miwa said then saw a mysterious figure and come out of the shadows. "Hisashiburidana, my old pupil." He said as I gasp. "Your old sensei!"I said. "Hattori tatsu! You stole my foot soldiers." Miwa said and come at him as they fight. "How is this even possible?!" A voice said as I turn to see another cloak person. He remove the hood to see a man with a red Mark over his eye.

  "I thought I got rid of you both!" He said as I grew confused

  "I thought I got rid of you both!" He said as I grew confused. Then miwa got hit and landed by me. "Miwa!"I said as she groans in pain. She then hiss at her snake form as she goes at him. Then miwa got taken down and got her. "I knew it! You become a freak!" Hattori said as I hiss. "You should not have come out of hiding." Hattori said as he went to strike at us but a sonic blast hit him as I gasp. "What?!" The red eye said. "Leave them alone, konton!" A voice said as I look up to see a cloak person. "Ok, what's with people and danm cloaks?!"I said as the cloak person spread their demon wings out and fly by me and I threw a smoke bomb down and disappeared. We made it to the alley way and saw another man that looks like him but more different. The red Mark is in his other eye.

"Xila, did you get them?" He asked

"Xila, did you get them?" He asked. "Got them right here, zack." Xila said as I stand up. His eyes widen and his jaws dropped. "There's two of you?!" He said as I perk up. "Wait What?!"I said. "No time, konton and hattori have the kabuto!" The cloak person said she removes her hood to reveal that she looks exactly like me but in different eye color and a red Mark on her hair and she is in the same state as me. "Holy chalupa!"I said as she turn to me. "I know, right?" She asked as we stare at each other. "You know that we can't face those two alone, we need help." The man said. "Can't argue with that. We need some ninja's more stronger then them." She said as shini and miwa groan in pain. I made a determined look. "Maybe I can. I'm Alix hill. What's your name before I take you there."I said. "I'm Zack and this here is my friend, xila hill." Zack said as she smirk. "Pleasure to meet you lassie." She said in Irish tone as I smirk. "The pleasure is all mine."I said in Irish tone. "Now... you say that there is some ninja's who can help us?" Zack asked as I go to the sewer lid and open it. "Right this way!"I said.
(At the lair ~)
I see everyone at the living room and I smile. "You two stay here."I said as they nodded and carry shini and miwa bridal style, then I got in there. "Help!"I said as everyone saw them and get. "Blossom!"Leo said as he comes to me and look at them. "Set them down while I heal them." Sensei said as I set them down carefully and sensei got started. "Ok, tell us what happened." Leo said as I hold his hand. "Long story short, new villain in town and they are after the kuro kabuto, and to top it off something crazy just happened." I said. "Like what?"Donnie asked. "Like me."Zack said as he enters. Everyone's eyes widen. "And me." Xila said as she comes in and my turtles jaws drop and my parents gasp. "Xila!" They shout as they go to her as xila gasp. "Mom! Dad!" She said as she hugged them. "Woah, wait what?!"I said as my mom turn towards me. "Alix, this is your twin sister." She said as borne and xila's eyes widen. "I have a twin?!"I said as Mikey faints. "And that's not all, konton is the clone of zack." Xila said as Zack nodded. "Welp, we're gonna need to think about this."I said. "And tatsu wanted revenge on all of us. He's like second shredder, we have to bring him down." He said and I nodded.
(At the surface ~)
We parked the party wagon by the place. Leo open the back door and miwa got out. "You Sure this is it, blossom?" Leo asked as I got out. "My heart said so, captain."I said. "Wow, that is cute." Xila said as I blush. "Very funny. Just wait till you have a boyfriend cause I have four."I said. "Ok, if tatsu has the kabuto, we get in and grab it quickly. Mikey, you're with me, Karai, and shini." Leo said. "We'll hang here for lookout, remember konton is way more stronger than any being. Even to the both of us." Xila said and I nod. They took off as we stay on guard. I giggle as Donnie kept cuddling me. "Guys, we got company." April said and I immediately got out as I reveal my claws. Foot ninja's appeared as we all begin to fight. I keep getting them with ease as I smile.  Then we made it inside to fight hattori. Once we did almost Everyone is Down. Once he got distracted I hit a nerve cord as he shout 'no!'. I see konton run off with the kabuto. Then miwa got him and I smiled. "Tatsu was using you, just like the shredder, tarnishing the name of the foot clan for his own glory. The foot deserves a noble Destiny-- one with honor." I said as miwa stands beside me. "You truly think that she deserves to wield the kuro kabuto?" Hattori asked. "Derserve's are nothing to do with it. Go back to where you belong and rot." I said and kick him to the water. "Tatsu!" A voice said as we turn to see rahzar. He crawls towards him. "Bradford, join me!" He said. "The kuro kabuto is only worthy for..." rahzar said as konton bust through the window. "The shredder!" He said as I gasp and we all step back. He landed and grabbed hattori's face as my turtles hold me. "You have failed me, for the last time!" He said. He then started to drain his life as we look away. He then drop him as we see him lifeless. Then raise the kuro kabuto up. "Finally, the energy source!" He said and laughs as he raised his hand as spikes started to come up and breathe fire. I create a forcefield and he left without a trace. I look at Casey and shini as xila came in. She crouched down and Start healing them as I smile and help her. Then once we are done, we left the building as fast as we could.
(At the rooftops~)
 "we should be safe up here."I said. "But hothead is still out there, we are gonna need a lit of help than we thought." Leo said. "Maybe we can get the crystal gems and the others to fight on this. We won't let anyone revive shredder on our watch!"I said as I stick my hand out and they guys put theirs above mine.
'No matter what happens.'